Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland's Meyer: Klitschko Avoiding The Povetkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sauerland's Meyer: Klitschko Avoiding The Povetkin Fight

Chris Meyer, the General Manager of Sauerland Event, who represent the interests of WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin, believes WBO/IBF/WBO/WBA champion Wladimir Klitschko is avoiding a mandatory fight with his boxer.

Several weeks ago the WBA ordered Klitschko, the organization's "super champion," to face Povetkin, the WBA's "regular" champion. The two sides had until January 17th to make a deal, but Klitschko's side put in a request to make a voluntary defense on April 6th in Germany and that postponed their deadline date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really can't wait for Wlad to knock this clown unconscious.

Comment

Can't wait till Vlad takes care of this joke

Comment

Wlad should call Sauerland's bluff.

If K-2 wins the purse bid, then Sauerland will pull Povetkin out again because they want it on ARD instead of RTL.

The WBO announced this week another Sauerland fighter will be in their final eliminator, namely Robert Helenius. If Helenius wins and become's Wlad's WBO mandatory, we'll have the same conflict over German TV networks for that one.

And Sauerland also promote Pulev, who is in a final eliminator with Adamek.

Comment

I hate Sauerland more than any American promoter. Biggest crooks in the sport.

Klitschko won the purse bid twice and they pulled out for no reason.

Now that they think they can win the bid and get their crooked refs and judges they are b*tching about Klitschko not bending over backward for them.

**** Sauerland. Criminals.

Comment

i reckon the klitschkos are trying to offer there usual 3 fight rematch contracts where if povetkin was to beat wladimir he would have to give him and his brother a rematch,and when they do fight i expect wladimir to do his usual jab jab ,grab,protect my glass chin fight and win a boring UD

Comment

I'm not the biggest Wladimir Klitschko fan but why on Earth would he be "avoiding" Alexander Povetkin? Povetkin sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Wlad should call Sauerland's bluff.

If K-2 wins the purse bid, then Sauerland will pull Povetkin out again because they want it on ARD instead of RTL.

The WBO announced this week another Sauerland fighter will be in their final eliminator, namely Robert Helenius. If Helenius wins and become's Wlad's WBO mandatory, we'll have the same conflict over German TV networks for that one.

And Sauerland also promote Pulev, who is in a final eliminator with Adamek.

Against who?

Comment

Povetkin is babied. He has nothing on his record to show. He will get knocked out quickly by against any Klitschko. Even Teddy Atlas got sick of this joke. It's like they're waiting for some big unveiling with this guy. He should've stuck to being a professional amateur.

Comment

Because Povetkin doesn't even deserve a shot. He's coddled. He lost to Marco Huck for christ sake. A cruiserweight. He hasn't proved ****. That's why he's not wasted on the Klitschkos. It's a money fight for Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X