Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father of all man 340,000 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a man of science Reed, you know this. Those stories are cute though, and entertaining.

Guess who the Maya were? same Mexicans that are chillin in the Yucatan Peninsula now homie, and nothing changed but the date on the calender.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I am a man of science Reed, you know this. Those stories are cute though, and entertaining.

Guess who the Maya were? same Mexicans that are chillin in the Yucatan Peninsula now homie, and nothing changed but the date on the calender.
      The Bible has many truths to it, but Christians read it in the wrong context with manipulated meanings.

It's a story told in the third person, it's not what it says it is, and it didn't happen the way it says it did.. but a lot of the things stated happened just in a different way.

Like when I put presents out for the kids, and tell them santa did it, and how he got them in the house etc.

The presents are real, who's responsible and how it happened aren't. That's how the bible is written.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        The Bible has many truths to it, but Christians read it in the wrong context with manipulated meanings.

It's a story told in the third person, it's not what it says it is, and it didn't happen the way it says it did.. but a lot of the things stated happened just in a different way.

Like when I put presents out for the kids, and tell them santa did it, and how he got them in the house etc.

The presents are real, who's responsible and how it happened aren't. That's how the bible is written.

There is no proof of ANYTHING in the Bible being real as far as the super natural stories told. Archaeologists have used the Bible to refer to places and try and date things, but even then it's not very reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Random question.....but you know how like 300-400 years ago what scientists believed to be true, a lot has been discredited now obviously.

Do you think 300-400 years from now a lot of what we believe today will be discredited
          absolutely yes

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

No, they arent lolllllll

Comment

So Albert is my real dad?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                So Albert is my real dad?
                No Luke.....

I am your father!!!!

Comment

I've always been Lil' Kev's daddy

Comment

Sooo..... Would his father be the grandfather of all man?

Comment

Is anyone in here actually a scientist ?

Comment

Working...
                      X