Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: Forget Lebedev, I Wants Bernard Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green's almost reached joe calzaghe type greatness. a gift decision over hopkins would put him over the top soooooo close!

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
      yeah but green offered him more money to come in under 190, it wasnt bad enough he was come off a 3 year layoff and had medical issues, he wanted him to be drained aswell, what about the rest of the stuff i wrote, are you just gonna ignore that? and stop using Mundine as an excuse to defend green, 2 wrongs dont make a right, i already said that Mundine is also fighting bums and im not defending him but you are defending green.
      Mundine has just changes the weight 2days befor the fight after all ready makeing him medly go up. the Siaca fight was to try to get mundine out of his hole it only made mundines hole deeper the briggs fight as far as i can tell danny was helping a mate out i wasnt a fan of that fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_pride View Post
        Mundine has just changes the weight 2days befor the fight after all ready makeing him medly go up. the Siaca fight was to try to get mundine out of his hole it only made mundines hole deeper the briggs fight as far as i can tell danny was helping a mate out i wasnt a fan of that fight lol
        i know the Siaca fight was to entice Mundine and thats part of the problem, he is so hung up on that fight he has become like a bitter old man, and he is ruining his own reputation by taking those fights just like Mundine is, they were both very respected at one stage. plus danny and Briggs werent mates, danny proved that by the way he absolutely bagged him out after the fight, but if you really believe that then i dont know what to tell you, please watch that post fight interview with green on youtube and tell me is that how you speak about your MATES? lol
        there is a reason Australian boxing has lost respect around the world, and as a fighter myself, it looks bad on all of us, this isnt just my opinion, this is a universal opinion, thats why i have a lot of respect for fighters like Geale, Vic, Katsidis, Zappa, guys like that who may lack something here and there but go overseas and fight the best, win or lose, much respect.

Comment

Trevor Berbick, Kevin McBride, Shannon Briggs...

Is Danny Green ready to place his name in the league of legends?
          Last edited by SN!PER; 05-24-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

pretty sure danny was in retirement geting called out a lot geting put on the chicken and only came out to smash the mouth lmao we no what happend some one droped nuts. dont see how you can say a bad word about danny when danny is at lest doing something Mundine and danny are worlds a part now so all the mudine fans are just *****ing calling people red necks and haveing a cry mudine vs danny to mudine could be killed for real you no it i no it dont hate the player hate the game

Comment

pretty sure danny was in retirement geting called out a lot geting put on the chicken and only came out to smash the mouth lmao we no what happend some one droped nuts. dont see how you can say a bad word about danny when danny is at lest doing something Mundine and danny are worlds a part now so all the mudine fans are just *****ing calling people red necks and haveing a cry mudine vs danny to mudine could be killed for real you no it i no it dont hate the player hate the game
              whatever man, u wanna support a b!tch thats your problem, at the end of the day they already fought and Mundine cleaned the floor with him, so you, green and every other dream machine fan will just have to put up with that, Mundine won fair and square and it wasnt even close hahaha, this whole discusion ive tried telling you that im not defending Mundine but you wanna keep throwing him into the conversation, get over it he lost, it just shows that greens career was always just about Mundine and it seems that it will be till he retires, he couldve been more but he let the Mundine thing get in his way, so you know what,it seems Mundine didnt just beat him inside the ring but outside the ring also, and that gives me a lot of joy lol

Comment

Originally posted by EAAE View Post
                whatever man, u wanna support a b!tch thats your problem, at the end of the day they already fought and Mundine cleaned the floor with him, so you, green and every other dream machine fan will just have to put up with that, Mundine won fair and square and it wasnt even close hahaha, this whole discusion ive tried telling you that im not defending Mundine but you wanna keep throwing him into the conversation, get over it he lost, it just shows that greens career was always just about Mundine and it seems that it will be till he retires, he couldve been more but he let the Mundine thing get in his way, so you know what,it seems Mundine didnt just beat him inside the ring but outside the ring also, and that gives me a lot of joy lol
                I'm a bit of a Mundine fan too, mainly from his time with St George.

I live across the ditch

He's a brilliant athlete, but I must admit, I did not think that he would achieve as much as he has in boxing back when he switched codes. I expected him to be just another ex-league bunny tbh

I knew about his history, about his old man, and that he boxed when he was a kid..... and I knew that on the field he was - surprisingly - voted the man who nobody wanted to fuk with...... but I would never have guessed that he was going to have damn near 50 pro fights incl a couple of world titles.

Props to choc, even though he hasnt always had things go his way.

He is still the man.

Comment

Haha must be a joke!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X