Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you seriously see Pac being dropped or KO'd by Margs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In round 4 of the cotto vs pac fight he went into ropes and cotto wasnt landing anything big...and he wasn't putting that much pressure on pac either..The only time Pac went to the ropes was when he wanted to go there. The begining of that fight was fought in the middle of the ring...Pac was fuking fast during that fight!!!

Comment

well i think marg has a chance.

his only chance of winning imo is by ko/tko.

pac can outbox him to win most rounds.

so i can see a marg ko/tko win. depends how much marg has left.

Comment

no like freddie says he hits like a girl from what his sparring partners are saying

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          well i think marg has a chance.

his only chance of winning imo is by ko/tko.

pac can outbox him to win most rounds.

so i can see a marg ko/tko win. depends how much marg has left.
          if he goes for the hail mary and KO manny, he will get beat to the punch thats for dam sure.. but yea, a lucky punch can do it all. but i dont see it happenin from cheato..

Comment

absolutely...it only takes one punch to change a fight and a career

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Washington View Post
              Looking @ the sparring sessions of Pacquiao on HBO 24/7, I definitely believe Margarito can knock him out. Pacquiao sits on the ropes sometims, he was on the ropes in sparring in his training camp @ the Wild Card gym and he laid in the ropes when he fought Cotto. Also you can see he is having trouble with getting in and out with the bigger fighters in Camp. i can see him taking a lot of punches which can result in him getting knocked out. But possibly this fight is fixed.
              This fight aint fixed, it doesn't need to be. Marg was absolutely smashed, demolished, annhilated by a 38 year old Mosley for **** sake. Pacquiao will just outspeed him, ignore than **** in the gym they just film the bad stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                absolutely...it only takes one punch to change a fight and a career
                The problem with this theory is that Margarito is nothing more than an arm puncher. Think about it, the power of a punch comes from the speed of it and the weight behind it. Being slow as **** and punching with your arms is not a good combination for power punching. No one punch is going to end Manny's night.
                Last edited by stefl14; 11-02-2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

marg is nothing without his wraps......he wont ko manny

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                    if he goes for the hail mary and KO manny, he will get beat to the punch thats for dam sure.. but yea, a lucky punch can do it all. but i dont see it happenin from cheato..
                    but what else is marg gonna do?

box pacquiao?

jab and dance?

marg is what he is.

keep going forward , keep swinging , eat 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 to land 1.

you never know.

maybe he busts up pac's eye. gives pac a cut.

anything can happen. he is still the much bigger and stronger man.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      but what else is marg gonna do?

box pacquiao?

jab and dance?

marg is what he is.

keep going forward , keep swinging , eat 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 to land 1.

you never know.

maybe he busts up pac's eye. gives pac a cut.

anything can happen. he is still the much bigger and stronger man.
                      its gonna be a dirty fight. nothing else

Comment

Working...
                      X