No announcement yet.

Valero was murdered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valero was murdered!

Im telling u all the facts we know are what the venezuelan goverment is reporting and we all know those guys arent reliable
    no one really knows what happened down there, valero was too much of a good sport to do this, i think it was a setup by the goverment or the mafia all along
    rest in peace champion, i hope u are up there knocking out angels in the heaven
    we will not stop supporting u and we'll make sure the true culprits are found

who knows,,all i know is him and his lovely wife are no longer here

Comment

Well where are the photos, the details etc...

How did he hang himself in jail.

No one was watching one of Venezuela's most popular athlete?

This doesnt sound right the more I think about it.

Comment

Your an disrespectful little ****

Comment

...okay
          for your sake..I hope you seek help soon...

Comment

Yeah, don't worry about his butchered wife and orphaned kids. There must be redemption for Valero!

Comment

i just don't see how you kill a woman that fine. i don't see how you kill another human (outside of self defense) period, but his wife was extradordinarily pretty.

Comment

And? His wife's death is the one that really matters.

Comment

I don't know if you're a troll or just an idiot but don't go around saying **** without some sort of facts or evidence.

Suicides happen all the time in prisons across the globe. Venezuela, if you're not aware, doesn't have the fanciest prisons in the world, they are tough places. They aren't going to hold your hand and make sure everything is ok. Further, the suicide happened at 2:30 am, when most people are sleeping and I would imagine, staff is at it's thinnest.

Comment

i have offically heard it all.

Comment

Working...
                    X