Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the Manny from lastnight would have gotten Margarito out within 5 rounds...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd give Margarito a chance to last the distance against Pac. But that's as good as he would do because Margo sucks against Southpaws. Pacquiao would probably win a wide UD over him.

Comment

manny would punish margarito david diaz style

i also think he can beat Clottey last night.

Comment

thats going to be the mega fight of 2011. margarito comes back takes floyd as a tune up destroys cotto again then a mega showdown with manny itll be called mexi-power after margaritos legacy is sealed if mosriod still thinks he can beat margarito then tony will murder him in 6

Comment

No way. It took Mosley the entire fight to chop down Margarito. Pacquiao could win a UD but nothing near a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by NSX-R View Post
            No way. It took Mosley the entire fight to chop down Margarito. Pacquiao could win a UD but nothing near a knockout.
            Why not?

Shane almost took the fight away from Cotto, yet Cotto was much faster than Margarito. Margarito wouldn't land a single punch on Pac, yet he will be peppered from all angles worse than Cotto.

Pac can take out any WW right now. Never underestimate him. He is truly something special. He ups his game when the going gets tougher.

Comment

Especially since Marg is a slow starter. Margarito wouldn't be able to get off.

Comment

Tough fight for Tony, Manny is too fast and Tony is too slow. The fight will last the 12 and Manny would win in convincingly fashion, however I don't think Manny would allow Tony to hit him the way he allowed Cotto last night, he's got the power to put Manny down specially to the body. I was never interested in this fight though, even pre-Mosley when Manny and Roach were calling Tony out.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  No just no. Marg has better chin and stamina than Cotto. Or at least he had a better chin. Not sure now.
                  Nyahahahaahahahaha

any Elite Welterweight > Pac

uLOL

Comment

Working...
                  X