• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
    **** you hippie!!
    Why so angry?

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
      It's because of america that Israelis are that way.
      i would love to hear this one.

Comment

I hate Chris Hansen with a passion. He's a ****.

Comment

I hate what large levels of radiation does to my skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
            Everybody comes from the same source. If you hate another human being, you're hating part of yourself.
            This society by design, was built on racism, hate, death and destruction. And its citizens were groomed and reared with that mindset ... you can't expect society or its citizens to become something they're not.

That's like you building a car with a maximum speed of 100mph and then get pissed because it cannot go faster .... The car was built to only go at a maximum of 100mph .................. If you want a faster car you have to rebuild it or start over from scratch.

Comment

Hating eachother is like hating the universe. We are all particles of the big bang. Everywhere you look, you see proof of the big bang. Our atoms came from the big bang. If I hate you, I hate a little piece of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
                Hating eachother is like hating the universe. We are all particles of the big bang. Everywhere you look, you see proof of the big bang. Our atoms came from the big bang. If I hate you, I hate a little piece of the universe.
                ima bang YOU if you dont stop with this ***** ass avatar talk, boy

Comment

and youz gon luhhhhh it

Comment

Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
                    When you say big bang you mean God right? I believe in God not evolution.

Comment

fawk u die slow my fofo gone make all y'all kids go broke! fawk bad boy fawk biggie blah blah blah contious saying of fawk blah blah blah!

Comment

Working...
                      X