Rapper The Game wants to fight George Zimmerman for charity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapper The Game wants to fight George Zimmerman for charity

Dafuq??

George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murdering unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin last July, will participate in a celebrity boxing match.
    Damon Feldman, who is promoting the event, confirmed it will take place in just one month on March 1, and that Zimmerman will donate all earnings to charity.
    But though Zimmerman was found not guilty last year and is making such a generous donation, it is likely many will take pleasure in seeing him potentially knocked around a ring and put through extreme physical harm.
    The fact he was quoted by TMZ as saying he is “open to fighting anyone, even black people”, may not help his case.
    And one high-profile ‘black person’ has made clear his desire to stand opposite Zimmerman in the charity fight: hip-hop star The Game.
    "I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."
    "I would box him to knock him out. I would definitely take pleasure in it.
    “It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."
    Standing at six-foot-five and weighing over 17 stone, The Game - real name Jayceon Terrell Taylor - would more than likely to some considerable damage in such an environment.
    Either way, Feldman insists he will not be promoting this as “a race thing”.
    "We haven't discussed purple, yellow, white, black," he said.
    Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges levied against him after he fatally shot unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin during a fight in February 2012 inside a gated community in Sanford.
    The 30-year-old Hispanic man claimed he had killed Martin in an act of self-defence.
    Zimmerman remained without charge for 44 days after the shooting occurred, which led to nationwide protests and sparked furious debate over racial profiling and the right to use weapons in self-defence.
    Further demonstrations broke out after Zimmerman was acquitted.
    Discuss...

I would say let Trayvon's Dad have a go at him.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      They should do that. Give him a beat down lol

Comment

Game would make him scream like a ***** again

Zimmerman only feels strong when beating up his ex wife and GF

The guy is unhinged

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          Fa real.

Comment

It may be exaggerated but they say The Game is 6ft 5 240 pounds...isn't Zimmerman a short and overweight guy?? Yeah, this should be PPV.

Comment

Obviously Game would kill fat f**k Zimmerman. But Game is hardly relevant anymore.

I used to the like to guy on Documentary, Doctor's Advocate. I even though LAX and RED Album were iiiiiight. But that Jesus Piece album was crap aside from like 3-4 tracks.

Comment

I was just about to make a thread on this. I would love to see Game beat this man down. I'm not sure if you posted the link, but here it is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...t-9098750.html

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  I was just about to make a thread on this. I would love to see Game beat this man down. I'm not sure if you posted the link, but here it is.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...t-9098750.html
                  I posted A link, but not that one - I saw it though, thanks for posting it as secondary source reference.

Comment

Smh. Race wars all over again and im not talking about cars m zimmermans probably been training self defense or something since he got acquitted but odds are the game wont get a chance if he indeedis 6-5

Comment

Working...
                    X