Broner vs Maidana who do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
    Broner by UD.

Maidana has power and balls for days, but Broner isn't going to stand in front of him. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think Maidana has the ability to get it done.
    Yeah Broners known for his footwork lol.

Comment

broner by late TKO/KO. I think Broner realizes he needs to perform, not just win. Another close but clear win will not satisfy his network.

They are giving him a guy who is perfect for him to look good with. Put up or shut the fcuk up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Im hoping and praying he has a China chin when Maidana lands that right. God please give me at least a knock down. If Broner gets put down and comes back to win so be it but I want a fight damnit!

yea, after suffering thru Lara and Rigo fights last weekend, i dont want a stinker..i hope Maidana can drag Broner into a war

if not, im sure the Thurman fight will be exciting...either way, really lookin forward to Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          yea, after suffering thru Lara and Rigo fights last weekend, i dont want a stinker..i hope Maidana can drag Broner into a war

if not, im sure the Thurman fight will be exciting...either way, really lookin forward to Saturday
          I didnt tune into the Lara fight til the second knock down so I enjoyed it lol. I do want Canelo Lara though.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
            Broner by UD.

Maidana has power and balls for days, but Broner isn't going to stand in front of him. I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think Maidana has the ability to get it done.
            Broner wont have the stamina to be on his bike all night he will tire in the later stages if he does. He needs to hope he cant hurt maidana or weather the storm maidanas gunna bring.

Comment

Broner by UD. Unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                broner by late TKO/KO. I think Broner realizes he needs to perform, not just win. Another close but clear win will not satisfy his network.

They are giving him a guy who is perfect for him to look good with. Put up or shut the fcuk up!

This right here i can agree with....if he does stop Chino, itll be from a body shot imo

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Co-sign Mak!!!!

Comment

Maidana has been seriously hurt by Khan, Josesito, Soto-Karass, Ortiz, etc.

He's going down on a body shot; then Broner will finish him. And everyone will hate it. Including me. You guys are in denial: Broner is a few classes above Maidana.

Comment

Broner by how ever he feels like doing it.

Comment

Broner UD or late stoppage. Not impossible Maidana hurts Broner to the body tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X