Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Morales get same punishment as Berto/Peterson or worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morales still allow to fight while berto and peterson fights got canceled

Comment

Gotta wait for that b sample before passing judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
        Gotta wait for that b sample before passing judgement.
        not if they wait until after the fight to release it. thats some shady ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          not if they wait until after the fight to release it. thats some shady ****.
          Didn't Peterson take the pellets before the Khan fight? But I agree, if they can't produce the B sample before Saturday then the fight is in jeopardy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
            Didn't Peterson take the pellets before the Khan fight?
            ok, whats ur point?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              ok, whats ur point?
              The point is if they allowed that to go on unprecedented, then you never know.

Comment

Ped user should recieve same punishment as others... fine and a suspension... amazing how people are trying to act like this nothing smh clen increases cardio therefore its a PED!

Comment

Originally posted by illadelph1016 View Post
                  Ped user should recieve same punishment as others... fine and a suspension... amazing how people are trying to act like this nothing smh clen increases cardio therefore its a PED!
                  Did Berto or Peterson get fined and suspended? I'm curious as they both tested positive for PEDs. If I remember correctly, Berto is already getting title shots?

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
                    Did Berto or Peterson get fined and suspended? I'm curious as they both tested positive for PEDs. If I remember correctly, Berto is already getting title shots?
                    Berto and Peterson are not the topic at hand. The double standard defense won't work. You made your bed, now sleep in it. CMCM aka Contaminated Mexican Cheat Meat...as I said is not only used by just Mexican fighters. Berto and Peterson took another by product similar to that of CMCM called CCT Contaminated Chicken Testosterone according to Dr Fanatic.

BAEG aka Beg And Excuse Group vice president Vitali Klitschko however isn't believing Peterson, Morales or Berto.

Comment

Wait a minute.. so berto and peterson weren't suspended for their ped use???

Comment

Working...
                      X