No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bundrage Targets Canelo For Mayweather vs Cotto Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robyonone View Post
    I agree that they should fight with the winner facing The Winner of Mayweather/Cotto for The Undisputed Junior Middleweight Championship (WBA,WBC,IBF and RING)
    hell yea..............

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      bundrage vs canelo would be good work for both.should bundrage win then he better hope cotto beats mayweather because money won't fight him because he can't make no money off bundrage.should canelo win then he can fight the mayweather vs cotto winner no problem. look for money vs canelo this year.
      mayweather vs bundrage would make each of those cats plenty of money. K-9 is known by the people "outside", he has been seen by millions and millions of people. With his likeable character on the contender, along with a good showing, I believe that the bout could be a cross-over bout if you would. It could make the people that generally have no interest in these title fights take notice when they hear the name. Being able to identify with a fighter is an awsome understanding that K-9 got from the contender. People know him, like him and I believe would pay money to see if the contender star could fulfill his life long dream, to not only be the best in the world and champion but to be recognized by all in the world as such.

I say match 'em up. K-9 will be bringing the dog for this fight, once he is unleashed he is strong and vicous. I hope they put 'em together.......Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-04-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Alvarez-Bundrage is good. It would be a step up for Alvarez.

Comment

Do it golden boy, **** old wack mosley, deandre latimore is now with mayweather promotions so they can also do that

Comment

all roads lead to K-9

Comment

i'll watch

i'll watch if he fights mosley,kirkland,or k-9 .......he should unify wit k-9 extra leverage wit 2 belts 4 canelo.....he went against a champ...if u cant fight k-9 then how the hell could u ask 4 mayweather...he has 2 beat somebody

Comment

can't see this being 2 difficult 4 the red head who's a late round tko winner...

Comment

I would love to see Bundrage vs Canelo. This is the boost that boxing needs. Unify, unify, unify..............!

Comment

Canelo takes his belt quick. At least it will be a good payday for K-9.

Comment

Gotta Luv K9 Because the Boy want to get paid!

If I were K9 I would do the same thing before I get laid. Secure, Secure, Secure your life style baby and don't be a fool with your money. We all know his talent is top 15 at best but you have to give him credit for hanging in there until he got a belt. Brewer didn't, Forbes didn't but ark, ark did. The Dog from Detroit. Represent Baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X