No announcement yet.

Zab Judda foolishness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judda foolishness

Did anyone here pay the 36.00 for the ppv jab judda fight or am i the only stupid one. This guy has always been a disapointment to me Saul Alverez fought on regular cable (free) and I paid 36 to watch this goof-ball...dang I wish I had that money back..not because I need it..I just feel like Ive been sold a fake rolex...and knew it going in

By the end of the Judah fight I didn't know if I was watching a boxing match or a preaching service.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpristine View Post
      Did anyone here pay the 36.00 for the ppv jab judda fight or am i the only stupid one. This guy has always been a disapointment to me Saul Alverez fought on regular cable (free) and I paid 36 to watch this goof-ball...dang I wish I had that money back..not because I need it..I just feel like Ive been sold a fake rolex...and knew it going in
      No dude. You are just a weak little internet troll who was expecting to see Zab lose and possibly get KOed (that's why you bought the PPV). Now you are sad because he won by KO.

And I'm sure you streamed it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpristine View Post
        to be hoinest with you it seems like a hell of an investment to me, you are better of paying 36 for that fight that watching that golden boy showcase fight with the great golden boy judge raul caiz scoring fights

Comment

If you really did pay $36 then you got to see a good fight with a great TKO, not really grounds for complaining.

Comment

it was better than the hbo card...and it was a competitive fight

the same cannot be said about the 12 round showing of inexperience from both fighters headlining the hbo event

Comment

Working...
            X