I cant listen FRANK MIR no more!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant listen FRANK MIR no more!

anyone with me.

FRANK MIR acts like smartest guy in the world.
    Now he is best striker cuz he knocked out mummy in last fight.
    MINOTAURO was done!¨

WARRRRRRRRR BROCK

After that countdown I can't listen to Mir anymore either..... Or Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or Joe Rogan.

Holy **** are they annoying to listen to. Where is Bas Rutten when you need him? UFC events would be 10000x better if Goldberg did not make noise and Joe Rogan didn't tell bad jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Charms View Post
      After that countdown I can't listen to Mir anymore either..... Or Brock Lesnar, Dana White, or Joe Rogan.

Holy **** are they annoying to listen to. Where is Bas Rutten when you need him? UFC events would be 10000x better if Goldberg did not make noise and Joe Rogan didn't tell bad jokes.

damn right.

And this DANA WHITE blogs are so ******ed.
      His stupid gay jokes with Fertitta are so stupid.

Comment

Dana's vlogs are decent. It shows the insides of UFC. Backstage before fights and all that ****. Wayne Gretski's wife was all wet when she shook hands with GSP in nothing but those spats.

I'm not watchin no bull**** countdown with Mir and Lesnar. I will probably watch GSP and Alves' part, maybe Hendo and Bisping as well.

Comment

If you watched the countdown it made Brock look like a complete tool. It also took my hatred for Michael Bisping to a whole new level

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Dana's vlogs are decent. It shows the insides of UFC. Backstage before fights and all that ****. Wayne Gretski's wife was all wet when she shook hands with GSP in nothing but those spats.

I'm not watchin no bull**** countdown with Mir and Lesnar. I will probably watch GSP and Alves' part, maybe Hendo and Bisping as well.

YOU HAVE COUNTDOWN on UFC.com

Comment

I agree Frank Mir was Christisson and Marcio Cruz's punching bag and grappling dummy not so far ago and he acts like he's the Carl Lewis of MMA. Even Brandon Vera, a 205pounder destroyed him in one minute.
              C'mon he fought B level opposition to get back up(Hardonk), got lucky once(Lesnar) and beat a corpse in Nogueira.

Frank Mir is overrated as hell, "the best submission guy ever in the Heavyweight history". My ass. Nogueira, Werdum, Gonzaga, Ricco Rodriguez, Josh Barnett and Roger Gracie are all better ground fighters than him.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

They spend about 40 minutes on Lesnar and Mir, and about 5 on GSP-Alves and 2 on Henderson-Bisping.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
                  I agree Frank Mir was Christisson and Marcio Cruz's punching bag and grappling dummy not so far ago and he acts like he's the Carl Lewis of MMA. Even Brandon Vera, a 205pounder destroyed him in one minute.
                  C'mon he fought B level opposition to get back up(Hardonk), got lucky once(Lesnar) and beat a corpse in Nogueira.

Frank Mir is overrated as hell, "the best submission guy ever in the Heavyweight history". My ass. Nogueira, Werdum, Gonzaga, Ricco Rodriguez, Josh Barnett and Roger Gracie are all better ground fighters than him.
                  They were after his accident though, wern't they? Credit to the guy for coming back from that and being successful. He's a talented fighter at the least.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    They were after his accident though, wern't they? Credit to the guy for coming back from that and being successful. He's a talented fighter at the least.
                    Yes but the arrogance of the man is just too much. You can be confident but he acts like he was undefeated and on a 30 wins streak. He calls himself a better athlete than Nog but Nog ain't a guy who gassed out after 2 minutes against Ian Freeman.

Comment

Working...
                    X