No announcement yet.

Excessive Masturbation..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
    god damn mate you have some low standards......bang a book worm, they're much easier, cause they're more sexually frustrated from all the studying
    Im not talkin about me. Im talkin about him. Im saying that he needs to get some ***** right now, no matter how it comes and thats the easiest way. With that being said, I use to sell crack and am a freak so Ive pretty much ****ed anything from dimes down to the low numbers but only if they are clean. Again, stop watching movies so much. There are some bomb ass people who prostitute and smoke. ****, there are Hollywood stars right now who have done both

Comment

Originally posted by checkmate18x View Post
      There are actually no physical side effects from too much masturbation. In fact, studies show that it can actually increase sperm count and some believe it helps prevent prostate cancer.

There are however mental side effects. The biggest being addiction to where it interferes with your life, and you will be less attracted to real girls. Why go through all the effort of chasing real girls when you can wack it to girls on a screen all you want without all the effort? This one I know is true, it's probably the main reasons I'm still a virgin... Girls come up and flirt with me and I generally want them to just leave me alone.
      Yes there are physical side effects:

Excessive masturbation can weaken the parasympathic nerve, which keeps the ejaculation valve closed in order to maintain an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        1st of all that ***** looks under 18. 2nd, I have heard that it can cause you to be a premie. 3rd, I couldnt imagine it making you not wanting a real woman because thats the whole point of it. Now, I could see if it made you more scared of women, espically if you were still a virgin. How old are you? Go get a prostitute or a smoker. Some crack heads are beautiful & clean. Atleast get your dick sucked
        Honestly, though I'll pass that sounds like too much work, I doubt I'd enjoy real sex anyways, as odd as that sounds.

She's 24, I guess she just looks young. arielrebel[dot]com/english/aboutme.php[/url]

Comment

Honestly, though I'll pass that sounds like too much work, I doubt I'd enjoy real sex anyways, as odd as that sounds.

She's 24, I guess she just looks young. arielrebel[dot]com/english/aboutme.php[/url]
          how old are you? I think you would really enjoy real sex but its cool if you just want to wait for marriage. I wont hate on that. However, you dont sound that pure if you are jacking off. Once you get that puss then your hand will feel like garbage after that

Comment

mate are you kidding me????? you have a picture of a bear on your avatar with a caption of 'too old".......that ain't right mate

Comment

She might be 24, but she looks about 12, so it's still sick.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                how old are you? I think you would really enjoy real sex but its cool if you just want to wait for marriage. I wont hate on that. However, you dont sound that pure if you are jacking off. Once you get that puss then your hand will feel like garbage after that
                Honestly wish I could stop but it's hard to do, that **** is like a drug sometimes. They need to make a patch for it.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                She might be 24, but she looks about 12, so it's still sick.
                I've never seen a 12 year old who looks like that.

Comment

Tis' good for the soul. :wank:

Comment

Id give her dog a bone.

Comment

The problem with it is it can turn into an addiction. Some people can't function in real life because they can't stop beating there meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X