No announcement yet.

When will the Raptors get any respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Son, if the front of the jersey has him hitting the pipe that would sell more than Lebron jerseys.

Then you could have the mascot (dressed like ford), jump off the trampoline and catch a huge crack rock off the alley-oop and throw it down. crowd would go bananas.
    Haha. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      Uh, Kyle Lowry?

But I see your point, we do not have a bonafide superstar (DeRozen might get there), but what we do have is the deepest roster in the league. Our bench is amazing bro.

Lou "I am the captain now" Williams is a scorer. James Johnson is a beast on the defensive end. And aside from Lowry and DeRozen, T Ross has the ability to go off on any given night.

Also this extends back to last season. If it wasn't for that I might agree with you, but the current group of players went 42-24 last season and is again 9-2 this season. That's 51-26... There's something there man.
      I was just playing.....I agree there is something there but after all these years man........you know it just as well as I do........its hard to have faith, if we go another 10 games say with a 6-4 record I might start hyping them up, until then Imma remain skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
        That win over the grizz was an early statement

yea it was...but to be fair, the Grizz had like half of their team on a plane back to Memphis because they were sick...but no doubt, the Raptors are a legit team

Comment

Raptors manhandling the Bucks.

Comment

Raps up 53

Comment

Let's go RAPS!!

HOLY FK this team is good.

Comment

When they move to Seattle and become the Supersonics.

Comment

11-2.

Best team in the EAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe
                    When they move to Seattle and become the Supersonics.
                    Agreed. We needed some more hatin' up in hya. Gettin' soft.

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    Nice avy. Wasn't too fond of Come Clarity, but their earlier stuff was amazing.

Kind of fell out of touch with them and haven't listened to their new albums.

I think I'll go ahead and download them now.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EmCA7EwE3rY

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                      Man bun the Raptors, they will flop as soon as it starts to count.

One thing I learned about Toronto, our teams never make it no place. Every year, every party I go to we talk about how they are going to do it up this year, be it the leafs or the jays...and what happens, there is some hope at first, and then they hit the deck hard.

Who do we got?

DeRozan is the man sure.
                      Vilanchunas is still a puppy but he is good and will get better.

Tyler Hansborough? "oh he's scrappy" common man.
                      Chuck Hayes, players just rub their hands on his elbows who needs chalk when you have Chuck....thats how old and ashy his ass is.

Who else we got?

They will start to loose soon. Amir is the same old Amir...
                      Louis Williams? Someone give that Somali pirate a sandwich.

Nothing will make me happier but lets be real here. Until Toronto fans stop coming to games once the teams start loosing we will never be good. The GMs and owners now that pathetic Toronto fans will come to watch a game no mater what so why bother building teams that will win? That **** takes effort, and why put in time and effort when business is good? Hey its so good you get a free slice at pizza pizza.

If pathetic leafs fans stopped coming to games we'd have the cup in 2 years.
                      Are you from Scarborough or Jane and Finch or Rexdale? LOL.. Haven't heard that word in years.

Come on man, stop being negative, the Raptors will make the playoffs. I swear only in Toronto we have the crappiest fan base. We love to hate on our own teams.

If anything blame the tards of Maple leaf fans who sell out the home games every night. The leafs suck but yet people still go to their games and it won't change.
                      Last edited by 7_rocket; 11-23-2014, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X