Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez beats Pacquaio in dramatic Fashion, Mayweather REMATCH?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the f#ck, man?

were you pumped about wladimir and thompson 2 as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      What's up with people wanting to see rematches of one-sided fights? What's wrong with y'all?
      because some people here think floyd only won because he came in 2 lbs over the contracted limit lol

Comment

most likely a 5th fight with pac..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I agree. If he beats Pacquiao he should stay at 140 because he is really best at 135-140 and there are so many great winnable fights for him at 140. I think he might retire with a win over Pacquiao since that was his main goal but there is lots of money for him if he wants to stay in boxing. I think he can beat Bradley but Bradley does not bring in much money. He would probably get paid more for fighting Rios and I think he beats Rios easier than he beats Bradley.
          Unfortunately Marquez is gonna want to do what any other fighter, or any other athlete for that matter, would do; and that's get the biggest pay day possible. If he beats Pacquiao, let's say in another close but clear decision, and Pacquiao wants a 5th fight, Marquez will not turn that down. Plus he's probably gonna think, besides the money, he wants a shot at getting that second official win over Pacquiao to make them 2-2-1 against eachother, although it would really be at least 3-1-1 in favor of Marquez, he's gonna want it officially.

He's of course also going to ask for a Floyd fight even though he knows he can't win it[it's obvious the way he speaks of Floyd, he has too much respect and is in awe of him], he knows his bank account will win.

Then there's a Ricky Hatton fight that to me is the best on paper, it's a new fight against a guy tht will be in front of Marquez, and it is pretty winnable depending on how much Hatton has left.

Fourth be$t fight is a fight with Brandon Rios, which I predict would be a war just like Marquez-Diaz I.

I do not like Marquez-Bradley at all, it's a fight that I see Marquez losing and I can see it being dull. It's just not a good fight for Marquez, he'll look bad and lose at the same time, bad combination.

Comment

unless Marquez arms grow 6 inches and he learns to evade a jab and pull counter over it with his new longer arms that fight will be exactly like the first fight, in which I felt kind of embarrassed for Marquez, it was like watching when the kid that stands up to the bully and the bully sticks his arm out and holds the kid head back but the kid is swinging and giving all he got but the big kid is just holding him back by the top of his head

Comment

where will this be at 154??

Comment

I would love to see Marquez take Mayweather's 0.

There is no result I would like to see more than a legitimate victory by Marquez over Floyd.

But it's not happening. It's never coming close to happening either.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                  Unfortunately Marquez is gonna want to do what any other fighter, or any other athlete for that matter, would do; and that's get the biggest pay day possible. If he beats Pacquiao, let's say in another close but clear decision, and Pacquiao wants a 5th fight, Marquez will not turn that down. Plus he's probably gonna think, besides the money, he wants a shot at getting that second official win over Pacquiao to make them 2-2-1 against eachother, although it would really be at least 3-1-1 in favor of Marquez, he's gonna want it officially.

He's of course also going to ask for a Floyd fight even though he knows he can't win it[it's obvious the way he speaks of Floyd, he has too much respect and is in awe of him], he knows his bank account will win.

Then there's a Ricky Hatton fight that to me is the best on paper, it's a new fight against a guy tht will be in front of Marquez, and it is pretty winnable depending on how much Hatton has left.

Fourth be$t fight is a fight with Brandon Rios, which I predict would be a war just like Marquez-Diaz I.

I do not like Marquez-Bradley at all, it's a fight that I see Marquez losing and I can see it being dull. It's just not a good fight for Marquez, he'll look bad and lose at the same time, bad combination.
                  You are probably right about Marquez taking a 5th fight with Pacquiao for the big bucks and another win over Pac. No question in my mind that Rios would be a better fight for Marquez than Bradley. Rios would be a better paying, more exciting opponent and an easier guy for Marquez to beat in my opinion. In case anyone took me wrong I don't want to see a rematch between Marquez and Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                  X