No announcement yet.

What is the single most thing Floyd Mayweather can do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    Bush we discussed this before. My only point about sergio relative to floyd was sergio is only calling floyd out for the money. to spin this into a "floyd needs sergio for legacy" or "its the only competitive fight" is pure BS IMO.
    Listen you quoted me. I didn't start speaking about legacy. But feel free to call the Martinez fight nonsense however you feel. I know the ginger fight is in fact far more nonsensical than the Martinez fight. I twisted nothing. I posted my post live & direct. TS asked what can Floyd do to satisfy the masses. The answer to that is fight Martinez, period. No excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      TS asked a question, some mentioned Martinez. Then the Floyd supporters started making up all kinds of excuses as to why a Floyd/Martinez showdown makes no sense.

Even defending a ginger/Floyd showdown. Which quite frankly is laughable. I mean how can anyone give Floyd any credit for beating ginger?? He hasn't done a thing in 40+ fights to prove he can compete with the #2 pfp fighter in the world, not a thing.

I've never really defended a Mayweather vs Canelo fight & the only reason I mentioned it in my post is because I've seen so many posts about what Canelo would do to Floyd. How he would ko him & so on so forth. I like Canelo. He's a young talented fighter that can box & is dangerous, but just like a whole lot of other people I would like to see him step up & prove that he is on that level.

Comment

• Martinez at 154 would be fine with me. And I STILL would like to see him and Pac fight at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Merciless1 View Post
          I've never really defended a Mayweather vs Canelo fight & the only reason I mentioned it in my post is because I've seen so many posts about what Canelo would do to Floyd. How he would ko him & so on so forth. I like Canelo. He's a young talented fighter that can box & is dangerous, but just like a whole lot of other people I would like to see him step up & prove that he is on that level.
          And that's good for you bro. But any realistic boxing fan knows that just because ginger can boss up on jr welterweights & shot greats doesn't mean he can beat on has-beens or chumps & still miraculously get a shot at the biggest draw in boxing. And actually stand a chance. Trout called him out in his native tongue & he fled the arena. If ginger is scared of Trout, he has no business in the ring with Floyd, period.

Which leaves Floyd/Martinez. 2 very real top 5 pfp fighters that can both compete at 154, (as said by both men). That's the biggest fight in boxing. The ginger fight is just a Floyd fan & a fools fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            And that's good for you bro. But any realistic boxing fan knows that just because ginger can boss up on jr welterweights & shot greats doesn't mean he can beat on has-beens or chumps & still miraculously get a shot at the biggest draw in boxing. And actually stand a chance. Trout called him out in his native tongue & he fled the arena. If ginger is scared of Trout, he has no business in the ring with Floyd, period.

Which leaves Floyd/Martinez. 2 very real top 5 pfp fighters that can both compete at 154, (as said by both men). That's the biggest fight in boxing. The ginger fight is just a Floyd fan & a fools fight.

I agree with everything in this post.

Comment

• floyd really doesnt have much more to do if anything. I from what im reading every "floyd" fan wants it at 160 or bust. I dont get why people are saying we dont want it. IMO i just think 160 because at 154 it'll be excuse after excuse we've heard it for years this will be no different. I would like to see this man finally get some credit. Also, to answer the TS question thats the one thing he can do, retire after beating the 160 lineal mw #3 pfp fighter in the world would be nice. However, i dont think it should be looked on as a duck if he doesnt.

Comment

Working...
              X