Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    Don't rush it man, couple more years and it will be a huge PPV
    LOL'd hard.

It'll be like Rock em sock em robots at this point. Whoever lands the first big shot wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
      It shows that the seller of the belt is "left-hook2thecanvas" who is located in the UK. So no this is not JuanMa selling his belt, although he probably did sell it to "left-hook2thecanvas" at some point, or to someone else first who eventually sold it to them.

$11k for a belt is probably a smart thing to do. You can get a replica of the belt made for a fraction of the cost, hang that up in your trophy room and walk away with $11,000 for the original. Probably isn't going to be worth as much 20 years from now when juanma isn't even remembered and if he is, he'll be remembered as the guy who get KO'd a bunch of times.
      you are right, also he is selling a latino wbo belt too.

This is the original WBO Junior Featherweight Latino Belt won in 2006 by Juan Manuel Lopez. It has been acquired directly from Lopez through a mutual contact in Puerto Rico.
      Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 08-12-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I mean it is a WBO belt.

How much are the belts worth? If its over $11k (or the best offer he got apparently) than it seems like a good sale. I mean at the end of the day its a corrupt alphabet groups trinket.

Comment

damn...that's just sad

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Damn and for 11,000???sounds like a crackhead move
            It says $11,000 and a cross on it, and "Best offer accepted". Correct me if i'm wrong, but the belt was not sold for $11k, rather a slightly lower price that was offered by the buyer.
            Last edited by -Kev-; 08-12-2015, 01:32 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
              JuanMa vs Gamboa, still marinating.
              Honestly, because they're both so vulnerable now and not the undefeated wrecking machines they were back 5 years ago, the fight would be probably do okay buzz right now. You know it;s ending in a KO, probably of JuanMa. But still, a major network would pick the fight up and they can both make decent 6 figure paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Who the hell wants a belt from Juanma out of all people?

Ricans? I dunno.

Comment

Working...
                X