No announcement yet.

Teen Confesses To Molesting Sister, Dad Executes Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    Some one had take that kid out of our gene pool. If it had to be the guy that brought him into this world than so be it. If that means the kids dads is ****ed up at least he did something right.

If that was your daughter that got raped by 13 year old boy that was not your son and you killed him. wouldnt still be the same thing?

bottom line that scum bag is dead and society is better off.
    no, if m daughter got raped by a random kid rather then my son it would be completely different. Not even close.

Comment

let's not talk about the implications on society lets talk about what was going on in the dad's head.. i know he wasn't thinking "the world and human race will be better off without his genes in the next generation" they are his own genes he's killing so he might as well kill himself and the daughter if that's what it's about. what a mind**** huh?

Comment

Some people are just twisted in the head, shame..

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
          there's an explanation for everything. if the dad wasn't around, maybe the mom was a cheating whore. maybe it happened because the mom was off smoking crack. or maybe the dad is as crazy as he seems. i tend to take it easy on kids doing ****ed up ****, because they don't know better. i've made my own mistakes. but if it was an adult than killing him would be perfectly understandable. i think there might be more to it, for him to react that way, almost as if it was the sons revenge for something.. maybe the dad just knows what that will do to a girl's head. maybe what the son did was worse than we think.
          16 year olds use to start families, in Britain Canada and other places I belive it is the age of consent (an indication of adulthood).

I can't say what the father did was morally right, but I entirely understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
            16 year olds use to start families, in Britain Canada and other places I belive it is the age of consent (an indication of adulthood).

I can't say what the father did was morally right, but I entirely understand it.
            Age of Consent in Michigan is 16

Comment

can't say i feel bad for the little sicko.

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                Hurrah for anarchy! This is the happiest moment of my life.
                Last words on the gallows.
                ~~ George Engel

I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
                Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
                ~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995

Hurry it up you Hoosier bastard! I could hang a dozen men while you're screwing around.
                Executed by hanging Leavenworth, Kansas.
                ~~ Carl Panzram, d. September 5, 1930

Capital punishment: them without the capital get the punishment.
                Executed in electric chair, Florida.
                ~~ John Spenkelink, d. May 25, 1979

Comment

Children make mistakes and I know this one was a very bad one but he didn't deserve to die for it.

Comment

the girls mom took her to the hospital to get an exam and she wasnt even molested. the father over reacted. i can see he beating him up but not killing him. he should have waited to see what the doctors had to say first

Comment

Working...
                    X