No announcement yet.

An unbiased account of this weekends boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
    he slept most of Sunday they have to wait for the swelling to go down before they can operate then they have to wait 24 hours before he can travel

Sergio Diaz Pancho Espinoza Robert Garcia and his wife stayed back to be with Tony

I will try and update you guys later everyone is tired and in need of rest
    Cool we appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
      Maybe he sacrifices defense at times but I still feel there are holes there that someone can take advantage of if they are fast enough to not be frozen by his speed. Someone made the point earlier in the thread that he is not as easy to time as he once was to witch I agree. I don't think you need one shot KO power per say I think you need to be fast enough and hit hard enough to make him think a little before throwing combos. If he doesn't respect your speed he knows he can hit you when he wants and move out if he wants to. Or he can stand in there and make sacrifices as you said because he is confident you cant keep up if he turns it up. That may change a bit if a fighter has more speed and he has to respect it more. Not to say Manny still wouldnt employ the same type of mindset but he would be in a situation where he could get blindsided in a similar fashion to witch he blindsides his victims. The counter to that is Manny might get to the foe first as well witch would be no surprise either. I think he will make the adjustment though and fight more controlled based on the opponent. Its intriguing just thinking/talking about it.
      pac isn't easy to hit. he's only easy to hit when he stands toe to toe. if pac wanted to he has the foot speed to get in and out without getting touched.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        pac isn't easy to hit. he's only easy to hit when he stands toe to toe. if pac wanted to he has the foot speed to get in and out without getting touched.
        I agree to an extent but I think going in and out is the right strategy for certain styles. There comes a point when that strategy won't be in his best interest. Its at that point I think his defense will be key. I expect it to be leaps and bounds better than we have seen when the time comes though because he just adds on new things constantly. When he decides to go toe to toe in the future I wouldn't be surprised if he starts getting hit less and/or rolling more punches.

Comment

Working...
        X