What's wrong with Garcia vs Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Green k

Swift threw a monkey wrench in the game by upsetting AK and Lucas....his critics are just being over critical....one, he's a Uncle Al fighter, two, he made a lot of cats seem like they don't know **** about the sport....dudes are just too quick to be over critical of the young lion....it has become a trend....being over critical of Swift is a trend....a few other fighters are hate trendy as well....it's a shame on one hand but I kinda like it....it gives the Swift base that US AGAINST THE WORLD type attitude.....I like being outnumbered ....again, good post bro....a lot of cats be quick to shoot down whatever Swift does without really looking at the big pic
    The ***** got hustled by Herrera and ran to a new division to avoid a rematch.

Comment

I don't mind this fight, Guerrero will make it interesting

Comment

Guerrero last 4 fights should be 0-3-1

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Guerrero has done nothing in years and got his ass whipped in his last two fights. Paulie was supposed to be Garcia's intro to the weight. He had two WW catch weight fights before that. He should fight someone better than this now. This division is full of talent that won't fight each other.
          like who? u guys are giving no examples at all ur just *****ing and moaning

Comment

Because its FREE BOXING with a former champion vs current champion, so called "boxing fans" cant stand this kinda match up, and it free? Oh hell naw or is it because its not on hbo oh my bad its because Floyd used to work with Al Haymon, so the racist pricks will try to downplay it because of Al Haymon

Comment

Guerrero was never that good

but now he's clearly washed up, so he's almost bum level

he cant punch, his chin has deteriorated, is slow as syrup and skills are still poor

This another handpicked match to make Garcia look better than he actually is

Garcia is terrified of fighting anyone who can punch ever since the Lucas match

That match probably ruined both fighters, Danny has managed to hide the truth thanks to his cherrypicking ways and gifts from judges, unlike Lucas who's been fighting stiff opposition, and showing a steady decline in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                In the welterweight division, there are Pacquiao, Bradley, Thurman, Brooks, Porter, Maidana, Khan and Guerrero. Let's look at the options here. Pacquiao and Bradley are with HBO and TR, while Garcia is with Haymon. You already know. Maidana is retired. Thurman and Porter are scheduled to fight each other. Khan already happened. Kell Brooks is fighting Chaves I believe. Rios is retired. Sounds like the obvious choice was Guerrero. And don't pick out a random name just to prove me wrong like "uhh Andre Berto tho."
                Damn you & your logic lol.

The fun for cherry picking & duck talkers is the cherry or duck situation is always in a vacuum to those guys & the actual landscape of boxing, the weight divisions, the network/promoter affiliations, whos scheduled or in talks already seems to be left out of the conversation cuz its convenient & just easier to leave it out otherwise it impacts the fun. The reality with this fight is Robert Guerrero was one of if not the best fight to make right now with who's available.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Khan and Garcia are #1 and #2 in the WBC rankings and Khan has asked for that rematch for years. They should be fighting each other.
                  Seems like Khan is waiting on the Manny sweepstakes drawing is the problem so I don't see him in the discussion. Khan is definitely not gonna fight Garcia in Jan. & risk a April Manny fight. We all know he's holding out for a big payday fight & he's clearly on the shortlist so he's not making a move imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Garcia was thrown at him already cuz Khan was talking about fighting in Jan. not that long ago until his name started popping up in the Manny sweepstakes again & now I don't really see that mentioned anymore so I wouldn't be surprised to learn Khan passed on it for now.

Comment

its a fanfriendly fight on free tv with two former world champions

you are not a true boxing fan if you are complaining about this match up

Comment

danny is coming from fighting malignaggi and now he is gonna fight guerrero who got beat up by feather fisted martinez (who almos KO'd him)

Comment

Working...
                      X