Has It Been Discussed How Much Edner Cherry Was Robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has It Been Discussed How Much Edner Cherry Was Robbed

That was BS and the scoring was beyond atrocious

The judges' scoring was very bad, especially the one who gave all the rounds to Pedraza.

I had it a draw, giving Pedraza a couple of close rounds.

Comment

Thought both undercards (HBO and Showtime) had horrible scores and robberies

Comment

Close fight, Cherry did enough to win. Hopefully he gets a rematch (and good payday).
        He was gracious in defeat, didn't whine or even complain, that alone should be enough to get rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
          Close fight, Cherry did enough to win. Hopefully he gets a rematch (and good payday).
          He was gracious in defeat, didn't whine or even complain, that alone should be enough to get rematch.
          After 6 losses, im sure it gets easier to take another graciously. Pedraza aint crap though, hopefully Siri beats Martinez in the Rubber match than Pedraza...

Comment

It hasn't been discussed very much because not many people watched it. I didn't get to see, but the few people I usually agree with had Cherry winning.

Comment

Yea Cherry should have gotten the nod,but as a vet he should know he has to leave no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
                That was BS and the scoring was beyond atrocious
                PEDRAZA IS A FAHKIN BUM, JUST LIKE ALL HIS P.R. PAISANOS. It's evident that P.R. boxing is dead! Mikey Garcia destroyed P.R. boxing.

They kept talking about Pedraza, but the dude is a bum, he got exposed. Next is this other bum named Pendejo. Let this other bum step in the ring with a top level boxer and he'll end up with Papito Vasquez.... some cantina fighting drunks for $5.

War Cherry.... he's the new godfather of Puerto Rico.

Comment

Working...
                X