Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving 1 billion points for every person that...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Giving 1 billion points for every person that...

Uses my referral code for some game on the apple/android app store, it won't take you more than 10-15 minutes max, maybe less. Been playing this game at work while I'm bored. It's really simple, not complicated at all.

All you need to have is an apple iPhone or android phone, or an apple tablet or android tablet.

Step 1: Download the free game Defender of Texel on the App Store

Step 2: Start up the game, sign up (enter any email it doesn't matter) complete the tutorial, go through the first few dungeons until you beat the boss.

Step 3: Go to the home screen, click "More" in the corner, then click invite ID (or just click the yellow invite id banner) enter my invite ID which is:
    UFS7

(Exactly like that, in all caps!)

And you're done. I'll know if you used my code because I get a notification saying your username, so use your Bscene name or post it here.

Here is an example video of entering the code, they're in red circles (don't enter this code, enter mine!).

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z3uObBRmqI

Easy billion.

If you've got an iPad and a android phone or vice versa you can do it twice for 2 billion points.

**** bro, you are stuck in the 2006 forum economy times. Nowadays you pay trillions for an m.s paint signature.
    See Dean, he's the boss when it comes to signatures. He might be able to do you a couple of letters for your 82 Billion.

Comment

You're not going to trace it back to our phones and text us Aids are you? For that a trilli would have to be offered surely?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
        You're not going to trace it back to our phones and text us Aids are you? For that a trilli would have to be offered surely?
        Can't get your info from this game. I's po sir

Comment

Working...
        X