Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

What will your reaction be?

Me personally, I think that's a huge step backwards in terms of who he SHOULD be fighting at this point.

I'd lose what little respect I currently have for him. That'd be a boxing travesty if he took a fight of that caliber.

Comment

Then he will be fighting a top 3 maybe even 2 WW so i will have no problems with it.

Comment

He needs to fight the Asian midget and be done with it then take Canelo and Sergio. Then he can go and bake cakes with Al and Fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Then he will be fighting a top 3 maybe even 2 WW so i will have no problems with it.
          floyd fans already coming to the defense of this fight, how disgusting.

not even ranked in p4p status

Comment

You honestly believe a fighter of Floyd's caliber should be fighting guys like Guerrero or berto, especially at this stage in the game? Please tell me your being facetious....

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
              floyd fans already coming to the defense of this fight, how disgusting.

not even ranked in p4p status
              not even ranked in a made up ranking system? Really? A top 2-3 WW is wrong? Whar a joke boxing fans have become

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                You honestly believe a fighter of Floyd's caliber should be fighting guys like Guerrero or berto, especially at this stage in the game? Please tell me your being facetious....
                no im not. I love boxing and dont complain about fights if they earn it. And winner of berto/ghost earned it. Would i like martinez or canelo sure but thsts not the question being asked

Comment

not even ranked in a made up ranking system? Really? A top 2-3 WW is wrong? Whar a joke boxing fans have become
                  Yeah totally, let's fight Guererro instead of someone like Pac, Canelo or Martinez!

lmfao @ you "fans"

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                    Yeah totally, let's fight Guererro instead of someone like Pac, Canelo or Martinez!

lmfao @ you "fans"
                    read above and follow along

Comment

Working...
                    X