Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Attacks: Blasts Dawson, Tarver, Toney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is at a crossroads right now and some changes need to be made. be it a 13th round, an addition judge and drop the worst score card and replay would most definitly be welcomed.

something has to be done wid all this madness going on.

Comment

All these words shows what a narcistic ass hopkins is...time runnning out, he best make sure he cherry picks correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        All these words shows what a narcistic ass hopkins is...time runnning out, he best make sure he cherry picks correctly...
        I agree, who the hell cherrypicks the 2 best fighters in their weight class? He needs to visit the school of cherrypicking directed by Floyd & actively practiced by Pacman. A 46 year old fighter fighting men he could have fathered sitting atop his division is some wild, far out cherrypicking for sure.

Comment

Give Bernard credit people

Look, Bernard has never been the most gifted boxer, his fights are dull but he has hung in there for many years due to his hard training, determination and clean living so he is due credit. I don't care if he was hurt or not, the fact remains the ref made a piss poor call once again! I'm from Detroit but I luv the Philly in Bernard. Keep it gangster B-Hop! Plus he was right about most of the fighters he fired off on. Everyone knows James is broke and punchie. See Bernard didn't even go there.

Comment

Hopkins isn't doing himself any favors with comments like these. Dawson was making similar statements when Bernard was standing 10 feet from him. Hopkins does it a week later to some boxing writer. Who's the real hoe?

Comment

Well... apparently Hopkins is fragile in his old age. He's been hurt more in his last 5 fights than anyone.... ever. Maybe it's time to hang 'em up.

I like B-Hop, I really do. But let's be honest, he spends so much damn time rolling around on the mat, complaining, that you can't blame someone for thinking he was milking.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                Well... apparently Hopkins is fragile in his old age. He's been hurt more in his last 5 fights than anyone.... ever. Maybe it's time to hang 'em up.

I like B-Hop, I really do. But let's be honest, he spends so much damn time rolling around on the mat, complaining, that you can't blame someone for thinking he was milking.
                I agree it is getten a lil old...but he least he has learned how to adapt to his age etc..lol unlike other certain fighters whom WERE gr8 but refuse to change style etc to stay on top...*cough* Roy *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  Hopkins isn't doing himself any favors with comments like these. Dawson was making similar statements when Bernard was standing 10 feet from him. Hopkins does it a week later to some boxing writer. Who's the real hoe?
                  Hopkins a ***** nothing but a fake thug. He's an embarrassment to boxing and to Blacks everywhere.
                  I'll never support a Grandma Hopkins fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                    I agree it is getten a lil old...but he least he has learned how to adapt to his age etc..lol unlike other certain fighters whom WERE gr8 but refuse to change style etc to stay on top...*cough* Roy *cough*
                    That's just because Roy can barely step through the ropes without getting KTFO by them.
                    Last edited by johnm is...; 10-21-2011, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                      Let's hope something similar will happen to you. For example - you are hit by a car, your leg is damaged, but you have to run down a guy who stole a nice lady's dollar. You'd be called a f@g if you wouldn't, so get to it! Go real man, go!!!!!!! I sometimes wish karma hits you moronic losers in the worst way, so you learn to use whatever gray matter you have in your heads...
                      lets keep it simple .

for example - do you think hopkins had a ligit injury ?

i still cant believe people can be so naive

Comment

Working...
                      X