Sergio Martinez Claims Cotto Refused To Shake His Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    so what? good on cotto.

just because sergiosexuals want 2 touch STEROIDGIO doesn't mean cotto has 2. STEROIDGIO s classless, clueless, blatant ducker-- y should cotto shake his hand??? the guy takes so much PEDs (allegedly) u might test positive just being within 5 feet of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      very unclassy from cotto.How do u shake margaritos hand but not martinez?
      One should never refuse their father's handshake.

Comment

cotto just ducked martinez it seems.Martinez stated,He would of went
        down to jmw to face cotto.
        he ain't ducking martinez, he's a jmw and martinez is a mw. cotto ain't obligated to fight martinez but chavez jr. should be since he has his belt. if martinez called out canelo he wouldn't fight him either even though he has martinez's belt too

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          so what? good on cotto.

just because sergiosexuals want 2 touch STEROIDGIO doesn't mean cotto has 2. STEROIDGIO s classless, clueless, blatant ducker-- y should cotto shake his hand??? the guy takes so much PEDs (allegedly) u might test positive just being within 5 feet of the guy.
          You need therapy man notice how everyone just ignores you, your life must be empty.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
            he ain't ducking martinez, he's a jmw and martinez is a mw. cotto ain't obligated to fight martinez but chavez jr. should be since he has his belt. if martinez called out canelo he wouldn't fight him either even though he has martinez's belt too
            Canelo and chavez jr are not even on cotto level are they?This is cotto
            where talking about,The man that ducks noone.I'm not suprised that jr
            ducked martinez,But i am suprised cotto is.Martinez has stated he would
            fight cotto at jmw.

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
              Easy he dont want to get Martinez **** cooties on him. or give Martinez the wrong idea...
              Doesn't he hug his gay ass step son?

Comment

Canelo and chavez jr are not even on cotto level are they?This is cotto
                where talking about,The man that ducks noone.I'm not suprised that jr
                ducked martinez,But i am suprised cotto is.Martinez has stated he would
                fight cotto at jmw.
                well your right, those 2 bums ain't on cotto's level yet they both were handed titles that were taken away from martinez

thank you for admitting both canelo and jr. are hypejobs lol
                Last edited by el malo; 06-14-2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SNAKE GRIFFIN View Post
                  You need therapy man notice how everyone just ignores you, your life must be empty.
                  word on that

Comment

Cotto shook MARGARITO's hand and he wouldnt Martinez's?? I don't buy that, it has to be either a misunderstanding or Martinez said something negative about Miguel before that.

Comment

Doesn't sound like Cotto, maybe a misunderstanding or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X