Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers you hate? and Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Zaghetards...... Calzaghe throws bugs bunny punches and gets credit for it and fights guys past their primes.... Gets gift rapped decisions......

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya and Juan Manuel Marquez

because the way they talk **** and think they REAL hard.

Comment

Oscar De La Quitter too.. Dude is the biggest fraud in boxing.. Never won any big fights, conned the public to buying his fights.. Dudes a fraud and got beatdown into retirement..

Now hes conning the public to buy his dumb Golden Girl PPVs. Oscar Delaquitter is a joke..

Comment

i don't like this guy too he thinks he's mayweather and better then he really is

Comment

I don't hate Pacquiao, but I want him to retire so his fans will go away. Floyd too

Comment

I can't stand Roid Jones Junior.

Steroid Abuser
              Cheater
              Glass Chin
              Cherry Picker
              Excuse Maker

yet somehow people think this bum was an atg?

what the hell man.

Comment

LOL @ Roid Jones Jr....

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Oscar De La Quitter too.. Dude is the biggest fraud in boxing.. Never won any big fights, conned the public to buying his fights.. Dudes a fraud and got beatdown into retirement..

Now hes conning the public to buy his dumb Golden Girl PPVs. Oscar Delaquitter is a joke..
                  You pretty much nailed it, with this post. I agree with everything except the bold. But, besides the bold, damn near everything was the truth.

Good post overall.

Comment

Ali for going over the line and character assasinating anyone who didn't think like him. Also, never being original having spoon feed his lines to him. Don't respect or like the man as a person.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins for being a whiny *****. crybaby. and a racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X