Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminals & Instructional TV programs like CSI & Forensic Files

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Criminals & Instructional TV programs like CSI & Forensic Files

Here's the question:

Do TV programs like CSI & Forensic Files make some {The Smart Ones} criminals better killers ???

I've watched both and to be honest - I think that if I wanted to off someone, I pretty much know what to do and how to do it.

Police forensics and techniques are fully displayed and discussed during these programs ... and it would seem that if you listen carefully and study thoroughly what is presented in these programs and use the internet to fill in the gaps.

You could actually get away with murder. Is this idea far-fetched ???

I think those shows have done more harm then good. If everything shown is accuarate.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Here's the question:

Do TV programs like CSI & Forensic Files make some {The Smart Ones} criminals better killers ???

I've watched both and to be honest - I think that if I wanted to off someone, I pretty much know what to do and how to do it.

Police forensics and techniques are fully displayed and discussed during these programs ... and it would seem that if you listen carefully and study thoroughly what is presented in these programs and use the internet to fill in the gaps.

You could actually get away with murder. Is this idea far-fetched ???
      Obviously there's lots of little ways and mistakes that are harder to prevent... however. Most people are criminals in the first place for a reason, and it's not because they're smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        Obviously there's lots of little ways and mistakes that are harder to prevent... however. Most people are criminals in the first place for a reason, and it's not because they're smart.
        Good point!!!

But, who knows what curve balls life will throw your way in the future and you may find yourself in the unenviable position of having to kill ......

In such a circumstance, its good to know there's plenty of instructional material available.

Comment

yeah it definitely shows you things not to do when commiting a crime but it also may serve as a deterrent to people who by watching shows like forensic files realize there are so may ways to be caught even when you think you have covered all the bases.

Comment

maybe someone is already committing murders using those shows as guidelines. i haven't heard any mass murder news on tv in a long time but i still get those "have you seen me?" papers in the mail.

Comment

Working...
            X