Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboas first loss is coming soon......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTS View Post
    apology accepted, lol I dont agree with your ideaology but your entitled to it man if it works for you. And if Gamboa beats Rojas, it looks Larios would be next.

By the way everyone, Gamboa needs to win his next fight in January first before any of this takes place.
    yeah larios got injured in his last fight he already had another defense scheduled for december i think his eyebrowns got ****ed it wont take long to recover
    anyway guty espadaz jr is the mandatory chellenger he even won that wbc medal that gives u the right to face the champion
    hes been waiting for over 6 months now so he should be next
    just because ur the interim wbc champion it doesnt mean u have to face the champion look at the minimunweight championship status

Comment

Elio Rojas was a big time prospect at one point. I saw a couple of his fights and he looked to have some serious skills, but he was a little rough around the edges. I watched him beat up on Johnny Edwards for 10 rounds, but he couldn't get him outta there.

If the fight came off it'd be a good ****in fight. Rojas has a lot more natural ability than Darling Jiminez and Adailton De Jesus, probably Gamboa's two toughest fights.

Comment

Yes.... You await that day.

Its easy to talk, when you aint doing ****.

Gamboa will remain undefeated untill he moves up and fights someone bigger than him. I see him taking over untill he faces JuanMa or someone young and hungry. Even with his suspect defense Gamboa will remain undefeated.

Im taking bets from the Anti-Gamboa fans. Hit me up.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          Well if Gamboa beats Rojas, I will be very impressed to say the least. Rojas is kind of a better version of Darling Jimenez, lots of similarities as far as styles but Rojas is just better in all aspects. Jimenez gave Gamboa some trouble in that fight.
          Jimenez was able to make it into a war and hit Gamboa with a lot of big shots. Marcos Ramirez was able to do the same, but he didn't quite have the chin of Jimenez. Rojas should be able to take this.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
            Yes.... You await that day.

Its easy to talk, when you aint doing ****.

Gamboa will remain undefeated untill he moves up and fights someone bigger than him. I see him taking over untill he faces JuanMa or someone young and hungry. Even with his suspect defense Gamboa will remain undefeated.

Im taking bets from the Anti-Gamboa fans. Hit me up.
            Ill bet with you when the fights made, Gamboa neeeds to win in Januray first. Dont get it twisted, im a big Gamboa fan. But im telling you Rojas is better than anyone hes fought in the pros and if he fights with his hands down like he usually does hes in trouble.

Easy to talk when I aint doing ****? I cant make predictions? Im an amateur fighter with almost 30 fights now, im having a big fight in Atlanta this January. Probably more than you can say. Im not hating but I just dont see what you mean by I aint doing ****. Im just making a prediction like everyone else does for every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
              Jimenez was able to make it into a war and hit Gamboa with a lot of big shots. Marcos Ramirez was able to do the same, but he didn't quite have the chin of Jimenez. Rojas should be able to take this.
              exactly my friend, Rojas is better all around than both those guys. If im not mistaken, he will also enjoy a huge reach advantage over Gamboa.

Comment

Ive heard Boxing After Dark but dont hold me to that or quote me cause I dont know lol. Im sure HBO or ESPN will pick it up though. HBO wont let Showtime steal Gamboa from them. Im pretty confident it will be televised.

Comment

Gamboa by 4th round K.O

Comment

Let's bet all your points on that bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X