Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Garcia and TMT marriage making me sick...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    Its Kool Aid...get it right son
    Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Can't spell kool aid properly. Thread credibility in the ****ter.
    I was talkin bout this................WTF ya'll talkin bout???

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      not to that extent. robert has said floyd is the best in this era but hasnt gone full ****** about it yet.. give it another week. robert could never keep a straight face when talking about floyd, even when he's saying good things about floyd, look at his facial expression, its like he's just saying it to not look like a hater.
      I think you're reading too much into it. He's called him the best of this era when he and Floyd were at odds.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I think you're reading too much into it. He's called him the best of this era when he and Floyd were at odds.
        um, i just said that? robert has said that floyd is the best of this era but if u look at his facial expression, it's like he's just saying it to not look like he's a hater.

this is how robert really feels about floyd behind close door ---

“If I fought like a [expletive] and acted like a [expletive] I’d still be undefeated. Floyd fights like a [expletive] and behaves like a [expletive]. - Robert Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          um, i just said that? robert has said that floyd is the best of this era but if u look at his facial expression, it's like he's just saying it to not look like he's a hater.

this is how robert really feels about floyd behind close door ---

“If I fought like a [expletive] and acted like a [expletive] I’d still be undefeated. Floyd fights like a [expletive] and behaves like a [expletive]. - Robert Garcia
          He didnt have to say anything. I saw the interview, he raised it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Why does Gracia need to sign with a promoter at all? Just sign with Haymon and fight under whatever banner is the flavor of the week for the showtime and PBC cards...

Why would he finally get out of his contract with TR and jump right into another promotional contract?
            Our resident expert Pandas says they don't need no promoter doe. Ask him why Mikey is looking for a promoter.

Comment

I just hope he fights at 135. He'd get clobbered at 140.

Comment

Hopefully it's just a tune up or two at 140 to shake off the rust and and then gradually move down to 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  There must be a lot of Mexicans you don't trust then. Poor guy, having to live life in fear.
                  Well I can see your to stupid to figure it out

Comment

What a waste of talent. He's now hitting two and a half years of inactivity since his last fight. Nobody knows what he's waiting for. He left Arum with a clear objective in mind, and that is to join the Haymon team.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs Mikey Garcia in September????

Comment

Working...
                      X