Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson called Kovalev in his face, Kove became polite, Haters chocked & sounds OFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
    Look Kovalev "forced laught", and take a good look at everybody else faces, expressing the same thought:
    What you gonna do now Ducker, call him "p*ece-of-****"; Come on, do it Pu$$y...

Question:
    Haters, stop lying to your conscious and tell me who really wants this fight, Kovalev or Stevenson?

For a while, Kovalev was trying to foul you guys, with any giving day lies, Trash talks, TV quality commercials ***COMMERCIALS))) about Stevenson. Just to tactically avoid Stevenson.
    Look how Kovalev's trying to play smart:

So again, who really wants this fight? Haters...
    Hahaha you must've not seen the video. Adonis was acting manic and overly anxious. From what I saw Sergey was calm cool and collected, entertained by Adonis showing off. Adonis was all over the place though and seemed kind of out of place. Awesome to see them meet but Adonis was acting weird. Maybe he is just a weird guy idk. If I were Adonis I don't think I'd be to happy talking to a guy who is allegedly a bigoted racist

Comment

He doesn't to face Kovalev in the ring now. Good for him! He can relax now.

Comment

He called Stevenson fat and then pinched his cheek lmao

Comment

Actions speak louder than words, I think that the guy who has faced Hopkins, Pascal, and has generally been challenging himself is less hesitant to take on another tough fighter than the one who has avoided anyone who poses a challenge and last fought Karpency and Bika.

Comment

dude grabbed his cheek lol

hes like u mofo

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
              Haters were like, Stevenson change network to duck Kovalev.
              Haters were like, Kathy Duva ask the WBC to be mandatory to Stevenson, so Stevenson will vacate his title.
              Haters were like, Kathy Duva pulled out of the purse bit TWICE, because she knew Haymon would outbid her.
              Haters were like, if Stevenson really wanted that fight, he would've agree to sign with HBO for his best "PEANUTS" pay day.
              Haters were like, Kovalev doesn't need Stevenson anymore (let's forget the undisputed title), because Kovalev will focus on a bout against Ward.
              Haters are like, Stevenson (which made the first step to Kovalev), look nervous and got pinch in the cheek by Kovalev.

For you guys saying Kovalev looks relax, why someone would touch someone else face if it's not for testing. You see, you test someone's limits when you're actually scared of that person, it's a way to convince yourself if you can dominate that person. And it seems like Kovalev needed to do that, because he was just incapable to repeat his Everyday "p*ece of ****" verse in Stevenson face. So again, Stevenson did right, helping Kovalev to manage his hidden fear, to gently bring him inside that square ring were he'll face his punishment.
              Haters, did you notice your evolution? You've been lied after lies by Kovalev clans, but you just accept it, because your feelings blinds your rational judgement. It's not because you wanted Pacquiao to beat Mayweather, that Mayweather didn't whip Pacquiao.
              Some of you haters are brighter than the others; those are the ones hoping this fight never happen, because emotions or not, they cannot stop to think Stevenson will stop Kovalev brutally.
              Gotcha pu$$y

Shaking Stevenson hand won't save you Kove
              Damn bro great observation

Comment

Working...
              X