No announcement yet.

There's this little b1tch at my work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's this little b1tch at my work

I recently got a job working at the M&M factory, putting candy coating on the M&M's. It's not bad work, although the pay sucks and the some of the people I work with are complete ****s.

Sometimes at lunch I would bang this ugly slag. Not a big deal, just something to pass the time. She told me that there was this midget who knew about what we do on lunch break and insisted on seeing her right after work in the parking lot. He would beg her to let him go down on her because he loved the taste of the ejaculate inside of her...said it reminded him of his childhood...something to do with his father.

Anyway, I get back to work to wash the stench off of my c0ck and suddenly the door of the bathroom stall busts open. Some guy with red eyes, I couldn't tell if he was crying or was high or what the deal was, busts in, hysterical.

Caught off guard, I pulled my pants up quickly and stood up towering over this guy. I'm not very big, maybe about 5'3 135 lbs...this guy was a good 4'7 maybe 4'8. This must have been the guy she was talking about.

I told him, "I heard you've been seeing ******* after work? Why don't we just cut out the middle man and you can receive my load fresh from my c0ck without having to entertain the thought of putting your head inbetween a woman's..."

Before I could finish yet another run on sentence he starts going to town on the ol' tallywacker with vigor. Now I had already been dried out from earlier, with this horrid chick I've been depositing my swimmers into. BUT, his enthusiasm for the meat stick gave me a second wind and I was able to fire off another load within seconds.

I grabbed his ass to let him know I was spent, but the little fu*ker was so eager he pulled me back in. With my pecker in his mouth I was in a vulnerable position, so I pulled out my swiss army knife and asked for my c0ck back so I can get back to work. My boss was going to think something was up, and I couldn't afford to lose this job because that would mean I would have to get back into the ring.

that was such a boring story

Comment

wow who's gonna read that crap

Comment

Simply hilarious

Comment

A lot of weirdos at the M&M factory. I woulda let him finish the BJ.

Comment

which m&m was you?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

which m&m was you?
              ROFL, the one on the right look stoned

Comment

He sounds like a keeper

Comment

The last sentence saved the whole damn thing

Comment

Comment