No announcement yet.

Evidently there's chatter of Haymon/JCC Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidently there's chatter of Haymon/JCC Jr

Don't know how reliable Daniel is.... but if this happens... goodbye GGG, hello Edwin

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Don't know how reliable Daniel is.... but if this happens... goodbye GGG, hello Edwin
    reliable? he's only the most important media figure in boxing imho.

I know he doesn't get respect on this site, but he's very important to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post

Well I kind of tune him out from his fake praise to Al Haymon to his tiring joke of the WBA tier title system... gets really annoying over time

Comment

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooo. I mite need a break if Haymon comes between this fight as well. Damn lol

Comment

That dude does nothing for boxing,,, he is about as knowledgable of the sport as a casual fan.. The only reason he even gets stories and breaking news is because he works for the biggest sports network.. Before that he wrote for newspapers and only covered boxing because they didn't have anyone to cover a local fight card, so he got sent and has been stuck in boxing ever since.. Literally first fight he saw, was the first one he was sent to cover,,,

I like max kellerman and some others that actually grew up as fans and have knowledge of the sport...

Comment

Well I kind of tune him out from his fake praise to Al Haymon to his tiring joke of the WBA tier title system... gets really annoying over time
              Fair enough. His humor is pretty dumb.

Comment

Fair enough. His humor is pretty dumb.
                Is it interim dumb, regular dumb or super?

Whichever it is, #ThankyouAlHaymon

Comment

Pay the man shirley!

*Joke about rigo's popularity*

Ahh... the love child..

#ThankAlHaymon for chinese buffets!

I think i just found the interim WBA super duper sapphire intercontinental belt in mcdonalds

think i just about covered all his tweets

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    That dude does nothing for boxing,,, he is about as knowledgable of the sport as a casual fan.. The only reason he even gets stories and breaking news is because he works for the biggest sports network.. Before that he wrote for newspapers and only covered boxing because they didn't have anyone to cover a local fight card, so he got sent and has been stuck in boxing ever since.. Literally first fight he saw, was the first one he was sent to cover,,,

I like max kellerman and some others that actually grew up as fans and have knowledge of the sport...

At least some people see through the imposters.

Comment

Working...
                    X