Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    RC, you drive an ambulance, right?

You ever encounter anything like this?
    Me personally? Well I work on non-emergency cases only, where the patient is stable, so i would never encounter anything like this. But from experience, when a person gets into an accident, they never consider it their fault, they always blames someone/something else

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Me personally? Well I work on non-emergency cases only, where the patient is stable, so i would never encounter anything like this. But from experience, when a person gets into an accident, they never consider it their fault, they always blames someone/something else
      Oh, I meant like people who try to hold you liable or try to sue for slow response and **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Oh, I meant like people who try to hold you liable or try to sue for slow response and **** like that.
        Oh, not us personally, they would sue the city and the union would cover that. Most suits come from taking too long to arrive on scene and it happens a lot. Response time is 5-7 mins and if you're over that, youre gonna have a bit of a problem.

My sister works for a law office that deals with just these type of incidences and they will sue for ANYTHING, just so they dont have to work. Most of these people walk and drive around daily hoping they get into an accident and get hit so they can get big money and dont have to work. And if its the city's fault, well they just hit the jackpot!
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 03-14-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Like a typical illegal alien, instead of being grateful to the country that helps them (in this case the people that rescued him), he tries to exploit the situation and the people that risked their own lives to save his

Comment

Working...
          X