Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Swift @ 47

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent fight. If Broner trains with Mayweather Sr. I'd favor him with a UD.

If he sticks with his Andre Berto shoulder roll, DG roughs him up and wins a UD, possible TKO.

Comment

broner neither has the stamina nor the proper defense against body punches to go 12 with swift

I can see broner ripping swift with combos early like khan did but danny knows how to adapt

Comment

It's hard to bet against Garcia, especially now, but I think I like Broner by decision in this one.

Garcia easily has the skills to win, it really depends on Garcia's gameplan in my opinion because we haven't really seen Broner adapt much to his opponents.

Comment

Broner UD. I don't think Danny can compete withose skills. If Danny could actually beat Broner, I'd be completely sold on him. Lucas gets an absolute schooling by Broner.

Comment

50/50 Fight. If Broner learns how to use his legs I would favor him.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              It's hard to bet against Garcia, especially now, but I think I like Broner by decision in this one.

Garcia easily has the skills to win, it really depends on Garcia's gameplan in my opinion because we haven't really seen Broner adapt much to his opponents.
              we haven't seen broner against a moderately hard hitting two handed fighter at 140-147 either

which is why I find it amazing people would pick him on skill alone, which is not on floyd's level either mind u

Comment

Garcia is legit, boners not. If garcia can hit him as often as paulie its an easy garcia victory.

Comment

Garcia not only beats his ass, but he breaks his mouth open while fighting ass jaw in the process with the good timing on his left hook

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
                    can't hurt what you can't hit.
                    he would be fighting broner not Floyd.

Comment

I would take Garcia, always should bet on the proven commodity, and to me Broner has not really been tested at the level which Garcia has had success. Not only that but fundamentally Broner's defence is not actually that great. His feet are so far apart that he has to always rely on his upper body for defence instead of also involving his feet.

Comment

Working...
                      X