Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was the hardest body shot ever thrown?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The left hook Golovkin broke Macklin with the other week was no joke

Comment

foreman vs dino dennis

Comment

I've seen a lot of great left hooks to the body, but I've never seen a better straight right than the one Jones KO'd Hill with.

Comment

Ray Leonard spared with some amateur heavy or light heavy on a cruise ship when the guy got to frisky ray hit him with a hook to body which froze him and then another one which dropped him.

Comment

frazier landed a gang of left hooks to ali's body n smoke didn't thro soft hooks.
            back in the day ganigan stopped ogrady with a body shot that looked so painful. chicanito hit somebody with such a picturesque shot, it was used as a promo for i'm thinkin it was fox sports or forum boxing. gatti gave some but he took a couple of the best ive seen, round 9 from ward first fight, n then in the second Patterson fight, Patterson nailed gatti big right on the belt line but the ref called it low n gave gatti recovery time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              I've seen a lot of great left hooks to the body, but I've never seen a better straight right than the one Jones KO'd Hill with.
              That one made me wince!

Comment

hopkins on on ODL was pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                  Name the man who threw it and the poor person who took it.
                  tommy Morrison on terry Anderson looked pretty damn painful. Gerry cooney on ron lyle looked pretty nasty as well. I also liked Hopkins shot on oscar

Comment

Working...
                  X