Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard; The Rosado Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can picture this being a competitive fight, i like both guys. but golovkin looks so damn slow to me.

Comment

Rosado has pretty good defense and power, will definitely be game and will make it competitive for as long as it lasts, but I got GGG to break him down and stop him mid-way through the fight.

Comment

GGG does seem to have serious power, but apart from that he doesn't impress me. Granted, I haven't seen too many of his fights, but he just doesn't look all that great in action. His obvious aim from the opening bell is the KO. Obviously, that's partly why so many people like him.

I haven't seen much of Rosado, either; but he doesn't look like a walk in the park for Golovkin. The kid didn't do too well early in his career, but he seems to have gained some steam. If Gennady lands something early, I think it'll be over. But if he doesn't...it might get interesting....

Comment

Im on the rosado express, hoping he gets the win. But from what I'm reading on nsb regarding ggg, rosado is up against a super mutant from the xmen.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
            Im on the rosado express, hoping he gets the win. But from what I'm reading on nsb regarding ggg, rosado is up against a super mutant from the xmen.
            oumma was doing good early till he got wreckless and decided to stand infront of GGG... i can see rosado gettin a UD if he sticks to the right game plan BUT will his philly pride resort to him trynna bang with GGG? thats my question

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              i can picture this being a competitive fight, i like both guys. but golovkin looks so damn slow to me.
              If it's a competitive fight.. GGG is not doing it right.

If it's like a 'close UD' win for GGG.

Than he's over hyped Plain and Simple.

Rosado is like a Mike Weaver type of opponent for Lennox when Lewis was being brought up.

Lewis dominated him and knocked him into next week.

Rosado types need to be dominated.

The ONLY boxer who I can remember actually LOSING during this stage and coming back strong is Wladimir Klithscko losing to Ross Purrity.

Comment

What's this... I cannot support this. Damn dan you about to **** up your expresses record with this one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                  oumma was doing good early till he got wreckless and decided to stand infront of GGG... i can see rosado gettin a UD if he sticks to the right game plan BUT will his philly pride resort to him trynna bang with GGG? thats my question
                  That's what I'm thinking. From my limited knowledge of these guys, it appears that Rosado's best chance is to survive the early-mid rounds by boxing and not getting tangled in exchanges. If he can take it into the late rounds, he might just see the final bell. But it doesn't appear that Gabe likes to fight that way, and might not possess the skills even if he did. The more I think of it, it seems the only way Rosado can pull an upset is if he lands something big. This is probably going to be a firefight, and you have to favor the man with the bigger guns.

Comment

I think GGG will win but I am rooting for Rosado.

I do however think it is a winnable fight for Rosado, especially if he can survive the early onslaught.

Rosado needs a strict gameplan, if he gets hurt he can't afford to fire back & let that Philly fighter come out. Well he can but its damn dangerous.

He needs to box from the outside and he is capable of outboxing GGG despite his olympic pedigree.

He does have advantages in this fight and he needs to use them. Personally I feel after round 4/5 Golovkin fades.

Going with GGG but its not an impossible task for Gabe, rooting for the underdog all the way.

Comment

I'm down, War Rosado!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X