Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    No Floyd is no monster..but i am and he needs to put me on payroll cause id handle all this garbage for him in 1 night
    you'd handle floyds garbage? like a servant or maid or sumthin?

Comment

Floyd didn't say anything, that's nothing to criticize. I think the haters are being a bit too petty here.

For example, if Floyd said "Good riddance, I'm glad the motherphucka is toast" or something, then sure criticize him, but for not saying anything that's just petty.

Floyd and Steward had beef for a long time, Steward constantly criticized him because he didn't like the Money lifestyle that Floyd was portraying. So why does anyone expect Floyd to suddenly comment on his death and wish him well. Like I said, a person dies with every breath you take, so are you all saying RIP every second?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Not liking the man or not has nothing to do with "respect".

I hope he did do something for steward behind the scenes instead of publicly like he did with Hernandez.

But if he didn't, I'm just saying show some fcking respect for the dead.

It just makes me think, if this is the case and Floyd could care less that Steward is dead and can't send a simple tweet; then I have to think does he really care or give two schits about normal people like you or myself? Probably not, but oh well.

This is just my thoughts and me thinking out loud; that's all.
        Grow up man. Why the f**k should he care or give a s**t about you or anybody else. If he chooses to say R.I.P in a tweet or not what does it have to do with you. Obviously Wlad and Lewis are gonna tweet, they were trained by him. Obviously the HBO crew will say something, they worked with him.

Comment

If lil Floyd tweets R.I.P. Emmanuel Steward

We would of seen posters with bad comments towards him like, "I thought Floyd didnt like Steward" "didnt Floyd called him uncle tom" "Floyd is just tryna get publicity cause Steward never really liked him" lol

Comment

Don't know if been mentioned...but Floyd once said in a phone interview Emanuel Steward knows "shit" about boxing. That's all you really need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              Never knew Floyd was obligated to say that.
              try telling that to the dumb ass that started the thread

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X