Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

"He needs more guys to get me excited, and motivated"?

What a hoe. . . Nobody is going to respect him outside of his nuthugger fanbase who will support him regardless. .

RIGO is clearly ready for Donaire. He's clearly got the style, the skill, the punch to give Donaire a true test. .

No excuses, Nonito. . I'm a fan, but the more you avoid Rigo, the more respect I lose.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    "He needs more guys to get me excited, and motivated"?

What a hoe. . . Nobody is going to respect him outside of his nuthugger fanbase who will support him regardless. .

RIGO is clearly ready for Donaire. He's clearly got the style, the skill, the punch to give Donaire a true test. .

No excuses, Nonito. . I'm a fan, but the more you avoid Rigo, the more respect I lose.
    Donaire has showed time and time again that he wants to go after the easy fights. I am frankly disgusted that he would so openly duck Rigondeaux.

Hopefully a fight with Donaire was one of the stipulations of Rigondeaux resigning with Top Rank.

Comment

Rigo kills this fraud, with ease. He is a chicken, drop him! Don't support this coward Pug, hes a ****ing joke like I said for the last 3 years.

Comment

yeah he clearly ducked rigondeaux there in that interview

Comment

Donaire is miles above Rigo.

It's just like Rios said, when he was training to fight for Abril he wasn't excited for Abril the fighter, he was just focused on weight and normal training routine, but when it was announced he's fighting Alvarado he had that spark in training.

It's the same for Donaire, who the hell would get excited to fight some prospect with 10 or 11 wins?

Comment

I really don't see why he chooses to avoid him. OK so the guy hasn't had a lot of fights but he is a 2-time gold medalist. Beating a guy of that caliber could improve Donaire's bragging rights. It would be an impressive victory if he beat him. Yet he won't even fight the guy. By the time Rigo gets more fights he'll be getting into his mid-30's. Is that what Donaire is waiting for? C'mon now...

Comment

Wait, I thought Rigo priced himself out... he changed tunes again. Sounds like another TR fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post

It's just like Rios said, when he was training to fight for Abril he wasn't excited for Abril the fighter, he was just focused on weight and normal training routine, but when it was announced he's fighting Alvarado he had that spark in training.

It's the same for Donaire, who the hell would get excited to fight some prospect with 10 or 11 wins?
                A prospect thats the WBA champ and a two time gold medal winner.

Comment

You mean a two time olympic gold medalist who many have called the best amateur of ALL TIME?

Rigo is 30 years old, stop trying to make excuses for Donaire to wait for him to get old.

Comment

Alvarado was a prospect. Stop justifying the garbage Donaire gives you. Makes you look less like a fan of the sport and more like a stan. Think for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X