Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd and Manny retire, who do YOU see as the faces of the sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo will probably be the face of boxing in the future, guys like Broner, Ortiz, Chavez jr, and Khan can also attract crowds. Khan especially is very big in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      Andre Ward S.O.G is the NEW FACE OF BOXING!
      s.o.g.?

Comment

I'd say broner, khan, gamboa, and ortiz.

Comment

All the guys you listed have a great shot at being the face of boxing. I seriously believe though that both Broner and Russell will end up being the face of American boxing for sure. I don't see those two as guys that will flame out.

It's hard to predict though because next year you could have Canelo or someone, and they could beat Manny or Floyd and instantly become a face(like Oscar did for them). Hell, if Bradley were to beat Manny in June he would become an American superstar, so it's hard to predict. You just let the chips fall and someone will take em.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              They are in denial pacboy. But the flash is real, the flash is real!

Comment

Nonito Donaire and Andre Ward

Comment

Ricardo Mayorga

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    They are in denial pacboy. But the flash is real, the flash is real!
                    i know. and i know why the disbelief is too. It has nothing to do with his athleticism... its more than that. They deny for another reason.

Comment

Through promotion and network backing, Canelo, Chavez Jr, Bradley, Bute and Ward are already in place.

In terms of talent, and who couldemerge, I'd say Canelo, Bradley, Ward, Donaire, Russell Jr, possibly Broner (I'm not completely sold), Khan if he improves, Dawson if he can convincingly beat Hopkins, maybe Guerrero can make some noise, Dirrell if he can get it together, Gamboa, Rios will be exciting (though I expect him to eventually get his chin cracked), and whoever emerges from Ortiz/Berto.

Comment

Working...
                      X