No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    @ Manny being a victim....dude hasn't fought a ELITE primed fighter in years and has been called the top P4P fighter in the sport....his titles in different weight classes record is all suspect.....vacant title at a cw against a fighter who was unranked and on the shelf....BUT some how dudes see him as a victim.....GTFOH
    what does that have to do with him being accused of steroids? Also, people accuse him of taking steroids to beat his competition but at the same time they're downplayed to the point that his opponents were worthless bums.
    Admit it... People hate him for the sake of hating. And people get all buthurt when People hate floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
      Grow up past the "*****s-*******s" nonsense. The reality is that an objective sport's fan would be suspicious of any athlete who ducks stricter testing amidst concerns of possible PED use. Objective people aren't suspicious of Pacquiao just because of what Mayweather's camp has said or implied, people are suspicious because he seemingly doesn't want to submit to the testing that has a better chance of catching him if he is. The idea that one needs proof to suspect an athlete of PED use is idiotic. It makes no ssense what so ever. This is not a case of "innoncent until proven guilty", in fact it's the exact opposite. The standard in pro sports is "suspect until you prove(to an extent) that you're innoncent" hence why they have drug testing for PEDs in the 1st place. If we are all just to ake Pacquiao's word that he isn't using because he's never been caught, then he w
      ouldn't have to submit to any kind of drug testing.

As far as the hand-wrapping thing, apparently there's a video. I haven't checked it out yet so I reserve judgement.Look bud, I have heard Pacquiao fans and fans in general suspect that Marquez may have been using some form of PEDs for that last fight. Marquez was confronted with those rumors directly and he responded with something like "test me anytime". Now answer a question for me. Why is it that Pacquiao fans of this site are childish, disingenuous, and ignorant for the most part?
      quoted for truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacKOtyson View Post
        quoted for truth.
        QUOTED FROM A *****.. Way to go..

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
          QUOTED FROM A *****.. Way to go..
          So... Does that make you a *******?
          The guy had valid points, regardless if he's a *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacKOtyson View Post
            So... Does that make you a *******?
            The guy had valid points, regardless if he's a *****.
            No it does not.. In fact that has been constant cry by most *****s since 2009.. Theres nothing new in that post that has not been said before.

Comment

You are an expert in Philippine politics now?? Really can you tell me when and who was the victim.. Can you give me a source..

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SP...olitics.gi.jpg

The Philippine National Police (PNP) is set to look into the possible involvement of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao in the attempted ambush on the mayor of the Glan town Sunday evening.

This, after rumors surfaced that one of the two vehicles seized by the authorities from the five arrested suspects are registered under the name of Pacquiao's wife, Jinky. Several campaign stickers of Pacquiao were also recovered from the vans.

But Pacquiao, standard bearer of People’s Champ Movement, said the attempt to link him to the assassination try on Glan town mayor Enrique Yap Jr. was politically-motivated aimed at tainting his candidacy which has been gaining on his rival businessman Roy Chiongbian.

The two Toyota vans with plate numbers RBR 709 and MDM 577 were seized by the authorities from the suspects who allegedly attempted to ambush Yap.

Also taken from the suspects were an Armalite rifle and a .45 caliber pistol.

“These unfounded charges against me came out as a result of the recent survey which showed my candidacy was faring well against my opponent,” Pacquiao said.

Comment

No it does not.. In fact that has been constant cry by most *****s since 2009.. Theres nothing new in that post that has not been said before.
                Then it should have been easy for you to compose an intelligent retort instead of copping a plea, crying like a little girl. Seriously, you sound silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                  http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/SP...olitics.gi.jpg

The Philippine National Police (PNP) is set to look into the possible involvement of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao in the attempted ambush on the mayor of the Glan town Sunday evening.

This, after rumors surfaced that one of the two vehicles seized by the authorities from the five arrested suspects are registered under the name of Pacquiao's wife, Jinky. Several campaign stickers of Pacquiao were also recovered from the vans.

But Pacquiao, standard bearer of People’s Champ Movement, said the attempt to link him to the assassination try on Glan town mayor Enrique Yap Jr. was politically-motivated aimed at tainting his candidacy which has been gaining on his rival businessman Roy Chiongbian.

The two Toyota vans with plate numbers RBR 709 and MDM 577 were seized by the authorities from the suspects who allegedly attempted to ambush Yap.

Also taken from the suspects were an Armalite rifle and a .45 caliber pistol.

“These unfounded charges against me came out as a result of the recent survey which showed my candidacy was faring well against my opponent,” Pacquiao said.
                  Man, you dont know ****.. Why will you, you dont even live here.. Third world politics especially on election period is never clean... And when you here reports that says "rumor has it", its obviously what it is.. It was just amplified because of Pac's celebrity status in the Philippines.. And those type of news are not new to any official seeking office...

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
                    Then it should have been easy for you to compose an intelligent retort instead of copping a plea, crying like a little girl. Seriously, you sound silly.
                    It does not need an intelligent retort because it had become so boring. If this was in 2009 or early 2010, I might have made an effort. But if I do it now I am goin to end up rehashing my argument which I dont want to do.. Otherwise people might mistake me for a *****...

Comment

It does not need an intelligent retort because it had become so boring. If this was in 2009 or early 2010, I might have made an effort. But I am just rehashing my argument which I dont want to do.. Otherwise people might mistake me for a *****...
                      I'd rather look like a "*****" than a bumbling idiot. The next time you don't feel like a point of view is worth addressing then don't chastise someone for agreeing with it. Just makes you like a chump.

Comment

Working...
                      X