No announcement yet.

Interesting Fact On Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Fact On Victor Conte

Fighters that are currently working with Conte have yet to taste defeat since working with him (i.e Ward, Donaire, kyle kingsbury - recently added MMA fighter).

I doubt this streak will hold up once Judah faces Khan, but I have to admit Conte is on a roll!

let's see the new Judah

Comment

noone knows what conte put in the fighters shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        Conte is probably under federal surveillance now. I don't think he's crazy enough to go back to cheating. You know he did time in the joint for that.

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
          Conte is probably under federal surveillance now. I don't think he's crazy enough to go back to cheating. You know he did time in the joint for that.
          Hes probably just putting vitamins and ben&jerrys in his shakes like Ariza.

Comment

"Manny doesn't know what he takes."- Ariza

Comment

I would really like to know the contents of these "special shakes" made by Ariza?

IDK why it's so Top Secret? I mean if it's just protein, what's the big deal right

Comment

His main thing is hypoxic training, which is legit and does work. It basically simulates high altitude training (similar to how guys train at Brown Bear, etc.). It's great for people who need to work on conditioning/stamina, so perhaps it will help with judah, in addition to various supplements & vitamins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermi...poxic_training

http://www.hypoxico.com/

Comment

eddie chambers

Comment

Originally posted by vincebond View Post
                    "Manny doesn't know what he takes."- Ariza
                    haha! Ariza kills me.... IMO Ariza = Conte, he just hasn't gotten caught

Comment

Working...
                    X