No announcement yet.

I'm concerned for Floyd Mayweather: Help me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm concerned for Floyd Mayweather: Help me

Is there anything we can do to help this man? His life is headed toward drugs, probably coke like Ricky Hatton. We have never seen a man this low in his life, rock bottom low. Pacquiao has really affected Floyd Mayweather, he is a depressed criminal that needs help.

So this is what I'm asking. Boxingscene, what can we ALL do to help this fallen soul? Any ideas?

Stop making threads about him. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Stop making threads about him. Problem solved.
      Listen, drugs run rampant in the Mayweather family. I'm just concerned for him, that's all.

Comment

Log out of the Forum, sir. I think you've had enough of Pac's jizz for today.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Log out of the Forum, sir. I think you've had enough of Pac's jizz for today.
          Apparently you had both Floyd and Wades jizz

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            Apparently you had both Floyd and Wades jizz
            ^^^

for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Is there anything we can do to help this man? His life is headed toward drugs, probably coke like Ricky Hatton. We have never seen a man this low in his life, rock bottom low. Pacquiao has really affected Floyd Mayweather, he is a depressed criminal that needs help.

So this is what I'm asking. Boxingscene, what can we ALL do to help this fallen soul? Any ideas?
              lol yes the whole mayweather family needs help

Comment

who cares?? he sure as sheit don't care about you... he doesn't even care to take care of his own and his own problems. hell, dude doesn't eve care to pay his bills??

so what if he goes to doing drugs? thats his demons if he so chooses to go that route. the guy thinks he's larger than life and has no regard for anything other than him and his own sheit...

you can't stop stupid, you can't change a person who doesn't want to change.

mayweather abides to the Worthington law, which is, " i make more money than you, so therefor I am better than you "

no sympathy for the devil, he can smoke crack and lose all his teeth like his uncle for all i care.

someone who is willing to throw everything away because he's too stupid to take an audit of himself, i say, take a piss, GTFO, and good riddance.

this is natures way of separating the wheat from the chaff. nature provides abundance to help us find the one, floyd has the potential to be the one, but as of right now, he's cannon fodder to the powers that be.........

i have no respect for anyone who covets material things as much as floyd does, it's ridiculous..........

you should be more concerned and worried about yourself and not some douche bag who is all about waste and material things, floyd most certainly doesn't give a crap about you and if you die...........

you must really love trying to live vicariously through him or some sheit to even care enough to make a thread about this or even think about it.......

the same goes for a lot of boxers/ people in this world. lots of douche bags out there, lots.
                Last edited by deuce_drop; 12-24-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  who cares?? he sure as sheit don't care about you... he doesn't even care to take care of his own and his own problems. hell, dude doesn't eve care to pay his bills??

so what if he goes to doing drugs? thats his demons if he so chooses to go that route. the guy thinks he's larger than life and has no regard for anything other than him and his own sheit...

you can't stop stupid, you can't change a person who doesn't want to change.

mayweather abides to the Worthington law, which is, " i make more money than you, so therefor I am better than you "

no sympathy for the devil, he can smoke crack and lose all his teeth like his uncle for all i care.

someone who is willing to throw everything away because he's too stupid to take an audit of himself, i say, take a piss, GTFO, and good riddance.

this is natures way of separating the wheat from the chaff. nature provides abundance to help us find the one, floyd has the potential to be the one, but as of right now, he's cannon fodder to the powers that be.........

i have no respect for anyone who covets material things as much as floyd does, it's ridiculous..........

you should be more concerned and worried about yourself and not some douche bag who is all about waste and material things, floyd most certainly doesn't give a crap about you and if you die...........

you must really love trying to live vicariously through him or some sheit to even care enough to make a thread about this or even think about it.......

the same goes for a lot of boxers/ people in this world. lots of douche bags out there, lots.
                  Excellent post. Floyd ain't gonna lick your balls so don't go around licking his.

Comment

floyd is a pu$$y...thats the main problem about him....

Comment

Working...
                    X