No announcement yet.

Thomas Sowell subscribes to Austrian crack whore economics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
    You were being a **** that night. That's why I said that.
    Originally posted by Dan... View Post
    I don't really remember being a **** to be honest but if I was then so be it.
    this is why Dick Buffer annoys me

its all about his self righteous internet persona

people with agenda's on a boxing forum are ****ing lame

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      the greatest conservationist the USA has ever known was an avid hunter, Theodore Roosevelt

keeping animal populations in check plays a big factor in consevation.

minus lions of course because they are not as large as deer and squirrels in population.

but if deer were not kept in check they would quickly deteriorate the resources around their area thus making other local wildlife suffer

not to mention deer are the biggest pests to farmland which supplies this great nation with food
      Roosevelt was one of the worst presidents in U.S history on top of being a moron. He was Bush Jr. before Bush Jr.

I wouldn't expect you to know that, since you're stupid and are trying to bring deer into a discussing about lions.

While simultaneously acknowledging that the circumstances are different.

Still waiting on Jeffries.

Comment

the greatest conservationist the USA has ever known was an avid hunter, Theodore Roosevelt

keeping animal populations in check plays a big factor in consevation.

minus lions of course because they are not as large as deer and squirrels in population.

but if deer were not kept in check they would quickly deteriorate the resources around their area thus making other local wildlife suffer

not to mention deer are the biggest pests to farmland which supplies this great nation with food
        Well of course you would support killing animals, i mean why wouldnt you

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          could you be more of a

grow up douchebag
          Exactly.

You have nothing but ad hominen.

Show me a sustained, prolonged, ideal free market like the one you hallucinate about and I'll show you a photo of Jesus giving a nun a facial.

I'll wait.

Comment

this is why Dick Buffer annoys me

its all about his self righteous internet persona

people with agenda's on a boxing forum are ****ing lame
            could you be any moar of a dumbass?

Comment

Roosevelt was one of the worst presidents in U.S history on top of being a moron. He was Bush Jr. before Bush Jr.

I wouldn't expect you to know that, since you're stupid and are trying to bring deer into a discussing about lions.

While simultaneously acknowledging that the circumstances are different.

Still waiting on Jeffries.

i was talking to your dipshit side kick who is trying his hardest to keep up with your "ideologies".

Teddy Roosevelt the worst president?

pffffffffffffft

you would argue the the world is flat if i said it was round.

keep with your agenda

if you put half as much effort into your "cause" in the real world as you did on this website you might actually have something in your life worth being proud of

im done with you

keep fishing

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                Well of course you would support killing animals, i mean why wouldnt you

Ever wonder how yellow curry tastes on Possum burgers?

Ask USA Pugilist.

Comment

Exactly.

You have nothing but ad hominen.

Show me a sustained, prolonged, ideal free market like the one you hallucinate about and I'll show you a photo of Jesus giving a nun a facial.

I'll wait.
                  every voluntary mutual exchange between two parties is as free as a market can be

Comment

i was talking to your dipshit side kick who is trying his hardest to keep up with your "ideologies".

pffffffffffffft

keep with your agenda

if you put half as much effort into your "cause" in the real world as you did on this website you might actually have something in your life worth being proud of
                    That's right. One of the worst. To find that out you'll need to dig deeper than your basic 5th grade level history classes though.

Comment

pffffffffffffft

keep with your agenda

im not trying to keep up with ****....you probably think Richard Nixon was a good president.

Comment

Working...
                      X