Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Donaire and Cabellero in Ring's top p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Donaire and Cabellero in Ring's top p4p list?

They are both good fighters with bright futures, but why is Donaire still on the list and why is Cabellero on their at all? Donaire has been very inactive and is only on the list for knocking out Vic 2 years ago.

Cabellero looked impressive a few weeks back and he did unify two titles at 122 but does he really deserve to be on the top 10 list.

I got nothing against Donaire and Cabellero and I think they will be top p4p fighters in the future. It's just ridiculous that Donaire is ranked #5 below Marquez and Williams is only #9. These two guys shouldn't be on the list when other fighters like Bradley and Martinez aren't even listed. Other up and comers like Alexander, Khan, Ward, and Dirrell may not deserve to be on the list just yet, but they are more deserving than Donaire and Cabellero.

By the way, Hopkins should be off the list as well for that pathetic performance against Jones.

Because, it is a MYTHICAL OPINION based ranking. There are no scientific way to rank fighters P4P

Comment

Serious my taughts exactly.

Take out these 2 add in Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Word2ThaFive View Post
        Serious my taughts exactly.

Take out these 2 add in Sergio.
        co-sign... add Sergio

Comment

Because Nonito ko'd Vic years ago................

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Because Nonito ko'd Vic years ago................
            lol exactly... who gives a **** now... I didn't give a **** then either... Bradley is more deserving to be there right now IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Because, it is a MYTHICAL OPINION based ranking. There are no scientific way to rank fighters P4P
              I know pound for pound lists are subjective, but even a mythical opinion can't justify ranking Donaire and Cabellero over Williams and not even rank Martinez and Bradley at all? Anyone watching boxing the last few years, or even last six months can see who are the more proven and deserving fighters.

Martinez and Bradley should definitely be on the list, but only below Williams because he does have a win over Martinez.

Comment

I still say Vic should not give Donaire a rematch. Vic always gets SHO dates while Donaire fights on little ass Pinoy Power PPVs. Donaires career has went no where and Vic continues to flourish.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                  They are both good fighters with bright futures, but why is Donaire still on the list and why is Cabellero on their at all? Donaire has been very inactive and is only on the list for knocking out Vic 2 years ago.

Cabellero looked impressive a few weeks back and he did unify two titles at 122 but does he really deserve to be on the top 10 list.

I got nothing against Donaire and Cabellero and I think they will be top p4p fighters in the future. It's just ridiculous that Donaire is ranked #5 below Marquez and Williams is only #9. These two guys shouldn't be on the list when other fighters like Bradley and Martinez aren't even listed. Other up and comers like Alexander, Khan, Ward, and Dirrell may not deserve to be on the list just yet, but they are more deserving than Donaire and Cabellero.

By the way, Hopkins should be off the list as well for that pathetic performance against Jones.
                  donaire beat up vic who beat up mijares who used to be a p4p top 10

caballero was unified champ at 122 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                  X