Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Boxing Staff Says "Let the hype begin!" WTF?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Boxing Staff Says "Let the hype begin!" WTF?????

Let the hype begin! HBO's "24/7" returns for its seventh installment with the debut of "24/7 Pacquiao/Cotto" on Saturday night ....blah blah blah

Do these TARDS at ESPN boxing even know what they talking bout? I guess they never venture out of their ESPN website....the "HYPE" has begun...it's been around...**** it's almost damn near unbearable at this point....and if they give boxing a bit more attention they would know that.....

Don't get me wrong I dig the NBA NFL coverage of ESPN for that there is no equal...I ****en hate that they are so quick to pronounce boxing "dead" yet they give it no ****en push......or very little at best.....any time I see any boxing news on their red ticker on the bottom of their broadcast is only when some negative **** went down....

but they have always irked me when it comes to the way they "cast off" boxing like some chump sport....

Goddamn it I should't jump on line until I've had my coffee!!!!!
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-23-2009, 12:25 PM.

chillllllllllllllll it's ok

Comment

boxing is a niche sport now...sad, but true...

dont worry man...espn might not love you, but we still do

Comment

"let the hype begin!" = 24/7 is about to begin.

Comment

their boxing department is headed by a tub of lard. that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
            chillllllllllllllll it's ok
            Yeah yeah I know....I think the coffee is kicking in...in back to chill.....for now!

Comment

ESPN doesn't care about boxing because they don't have much invested in it. They have Friday Night Fights but that's about it.

Answer this: If ESPN was airing Pac-Cotto, do you think they'd give it more publicity?

Of course they would, because they have a vested interested in it.

ESPN doesn't talk much about MMA either, because they don't have a vested interest in it. They do talk about the UFC though, right? Know why? Because they have a contract with the UFC for coverage on fights, and they're going to be airing UFC fights in the UK.

Remember that ESPN is really more of a business than a news outlet. Why would ESPN want to hype Pac-Cotto if they have a big college football game on Nov.14th airing?

Comment

I hate NASCAR. ESPeein' should stop talking about that boring ****.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  ESPN doesn't care about boxing because they don't have much invested in it. They have Friday Night Fights but that's about it.

Answer this: If ESPN was airing Pac-Cotto, do you think they'd give it more publicity?

Of course they would, because they have a vested interested in it.

ESPN doesn't talk much about MMA either, because they don't have a vested interest in it. They do talk about the UFC though, right? Know why? Because they have a contract with the UFC for coverage on fights, and they're going to be airing UFC fights in the UK.

Remember that ESPN is really more of a business than a news outlet. Why would ESPN want to hype Pac-Cotto if they have a big college football game on Nov.14th airing?
                  Nah playa...your missing my point.....this isn't about Pac Cotto.......this is bout the sport in general..........I feel ESPN the "WORLD WIDE LEADER IN SPORTS" disrespects the sport I LOVE....by ignoring it half the time.....and that's bull****.......(Ah great I need more coffee now)

Comment

jesus relax man... I think DAN RAFAEL wrote that in his notebook, and Dan Rafael knows more about boxing then all of us

Comment

Working...
                    X