No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    I drink vodka with lemonade, orange juice and added sugar. Have to wash it down with something else as well like Red Bull. End up with about 3 or 4 shots of vod in me. Then I do crazy things like become slightly more mouthy in clubs! I love to party by the way. Sometimes I don't even wake up until midday, usually feel pretty terrible! What am I like?

Occasionally I do that two nights in a week. Most people can't keep up with me
    i stay away from vodka and redbull that shit doesn't go well with me. i like vodka with cranberry juice though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diesel- View Post
      i stay away from vodka and redbull that shit doesn't go well with me. i like vodka with cranberry juice though.
      Lol me whole post was a joke, I frickin hate vodka. It's OK with cranberry though. Mainly beer nowadays, sometimes whisky

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Drinking Canadian Club and starting to get ready

Damn bossy drinks rough sht like me,we need to party we would get so ghetto trashed.

Comment

• 11 hopper whitman winter ales they were on sale and 3 mikes hard lemonades two bottles of wine and im about to crack a 24 of hurricane.i hate my high resistance to alcohol whats funny is i have barely drank the last two months expell a few nights of sht facedness.

Comment

• You guys got any experience with exercising/training drunk? I think it might be the next big thing... Atleast I'm gonna give it a try later.

Comment

• More than eight hours driving round trip for an interview tomorrow. FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                More than eight hours driving round trip for an interview tomorrow. FML.
                Are you still driving across the country?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  You guys got any experience with exercising/training drunk? I think it might be the next big thing... Atleast I'm gonna give it a try later.
                  Scraped hands and knees son

Comment

• So annihilated last night, still kinda drunk this morning. Gotta try and sober up...

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Are you still driving across the country?
                      Nope, that was just a one-off. One can go coast-to-coast in under 48 hours, no reason I'd still be on the move.

Comment

Working...
                      X