Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC scares the **** out of his opponents, even in sparring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC scares the **** out of his opponents, even in sparring...

http://sport.stv.tv/boxing/146171-pa...ed-by-bradley/
    Pussy move, he dont wanna gert exposed.
    50.00%
    Legit reason, Roach trains his future foes.
    50.00%

That's nothin' but a p*ssy move by lil Timmy. His main excuse is because Roach will be able to get a really good look of him, well, it's a two way street. Lil Timmy also gets a good look at PAC when he spars with him.

I think it's a great idea. You really find out how good you are, if both of you gather the same amount of info on each other. From there it just comes down to who really has what!!

Comment

this is why PAC gets the unnecessary hate

true story

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

true story
        Mak many guys on the site have been just ignoring these guys. They are getting way carried away with the bull.

Comment

I think that's a legit answer, roach trains khan who will most likely cross Bradleys path in the future, so you don't really want anything to do with your future opponents camp, I wouldn't

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
            That's nothin' but a p*ssy move by lil Timmy. His main excuse is because Roach will be able to get a really good look of him, well, it's a two way street. Lil Timmy also gets a good look at PAC when he spars with him.

I think it's a great idea. You really find out how good you are, if both of you gather the same amount of info on each other. From there it just comes down to who really has what!!
            Nice way to spin it *******. To call a world champion a p*ssy shows your lack of respect for the sport. Lil Timmy made the best career move as he saw fit. Respect his decision, dummy, and go masturbate to Tranny Pak-Yow pics.

I assume Berto will do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
              Mak many guys on the site have been just ignoring these guys. They are getting way carried away with the bull.

i'm a HUGE pacquiao fan and am guilty of nuthuggery from time to time, well...actually most of the time but sometimes it gets too much

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

true story
                True story indeed.

Comment

No need for this. Tim Bradley is not a sparring partner.

Comment

this is coming from a pacquiao nuthugger:

this thread is ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X