Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Amir Khan's MMA Move - "He's a Clown!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a shame Bradley ducked Khan

Would still like to see that fight, but he never wanted it

I respect Terrence Crawford and Postol at least the two best 140'ers got in the ring and faced each other

Tim robbed us of that 140 fight, it was the fight everyone wanted to see with both men in their prime
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-24-2016, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

I respect Terrence Crawford and Postol at least the two best 140'ers got in the ring and faced each other

Tim robbed us of that 140 fight, it was the fight everyone wanted to see with both men in their prime
      selective memory. Khan was given the chance recently to fight Bradley for a vacant title and declined it. They then slid Jesse vargas into that slot since khan declined and khan went on to fight algieri instead. At least when Bradley declined it was with the guarantee that he'd fight pac. Khan declined the fight to take a lesser fight.

Comment

I don't even think khan would have success vs some of the ufc women, never mind the men.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          KhKhans boxing career is over now really so why not a one off mma fight.
          He's got a few big name fights left.

It's definitely in its end game though but it depends how much that one punch K.O has further reduced his punch resistance for me. He's got his mandatory title shot, Angel's never wanted the rematch and with good reason. Garcia was getting his arse handed to him before he landed his 'get out of jail free' card.

If that fight happens and Amir wins he's right back in the mix. If he looses then there's little reason not to fight Brook. Eddie could still sell that fight, a lot of punters would pay just to see Khan get knocked out.

Comment

Bradley's got more ballz than pretty much any WW out right now, and more heart than anyone in the sport, give the man his respect

Comment

Khan robbed us of one of the most anticipated domestic fights for years.
              Tim went the route that earned him the bigger money ...Khan didn't....?......!

Comment

Oh please Tim got the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  selective memory. Khan was given the chance recently to fight Bradley for a vacant title and declined it. They then slid Jesse vargas into that slot since khan declined and khan went on to fight algieri instead. At least when Bradley declined it was with the guarantee that he'd fight pac. Khan declined the fight to take a lesser fight.
                  You're right but Khan was trying to secure a Mayweather fight he just didn't go about it as well as Bradley did to get the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Yeah that's why you ducked him like the plague
                    He ducked pillow fisted Bradley to fight a MW with power??? How does that work??

How to tell the difference between a casual fan and a REAL fan.... The casual fan uses the word "ducking".

Comment

He is a clown surrounded by fellow clowns

Very poorly advised

Comment

Working...
                      X