Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Title Defense Set For July 16 in Birmingham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Arreola, what you gonna do? Load those gloves up and take PEDs dude, this is the time right now. You only get one shot, dont let it slip. Your familys future depends on this fight, do everything in your power for your daughters future. We will understand and support you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
      Actually it's anything but "pathetic". Chris is not one of the top heavies in the division but he still has a marketable and recognizable name and keep in mind the big fish in the heavyweight division are all tied up with fights themselves so this makes perfect sense as a keep busy fight until the other heavies are available for a title unification bout.
      This is either a post by Wilder, one of his goones or a brain dead man
      BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        *Waits for someone to say "If Cris is in shape, he can do it!"*
        I was looking out for that as well, I was expecting a Zab Judah.

Comment

In Birmingham they love the Governor - Squaaaaaaw!

Comment

Wilder gets a pass, because the Povetkin fallout wasnt on him. As for Jacobs however, fighting Mora is ridiculous.........

Edit: let me expand on that a bit. Had they tried to make a GGG fight, or Saunders, or Eubank, or Blanco (get rid of the interim champ), then ok, Mora is acceptable as a stay-busy fight. But as your first choice???? GTFOH with that..............

Comment

Those are two very disappointing fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Actually it's anything but "pathetic". Chris is not one of the top heavies in the division but he still has a marketable and recognizable name and keep in mind the big fish in the heavyweight division are all tied up with fights themselves so this makes perfect sense as a keep busy fight until the other heavies are available for a title unification bout.
                Arreola failed a drug test in his last fight

On top of facing another no-hoper, its an extremely bad look

Comment

Its bs that Arreola is getting a title fight, assuming the rumors to be true as I don't think anyone has confirmed this 100% yet, but **** man I'd give Arreola a chance. He's been dog**** lately, but if he can get motivated & come in fit & ready for the first time in awhile I could see an upset. Wilder is a very beatable guy partially cuz he's not the most skilled guy in the world + he takes some risks that will eventually not payoff for him. Official pick would be Wilder, but again I think a lot of cats on a good day could beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Fat Chris does have an amateur background that might help him, & he has more experience with bigger names. If he takes this fight seriously & shows up in shape, he might shock us.

What the hell happened to Quillen? He gets caught early & loses by KO, and then drops off the face of the earth!? One would think that he'd be screaming for a rematch. I much rather see that than a rematch with Mora & Jacobs.

i think quillin was a talented kid, but he clearly doesn't love boxing.

as for arreola, we've been saying that for a while, and he never shows up in shape . he's taken a lot of punishment and been relatively inactive. i don't think he's got it any longer. hopefully he shows up in shape and makes a fun fight of it.

Comment

Bum squad fighting in his home town as usual
                      Ladies and gentlemen the HW Andrea ward

Comment

Working...
                      X